[Thirteen]

Recap:

"They will do no such thing." Hyun-jae denied.

"And to what authority--"

"I'm a doctor and I've helped the government deal with the disease on their front lines, Sae-bom is not infected, we are not infected you just set this whole thing up just because you're a vile snake of a woman who's afraid of losing money and--"

She stopped when Dae-seong grabbed her wrist and shock his head. She scoffed in disbelief, but she realised that no matter what she says they won't believe her, they're in a den of snakes and she couldn't do anything because they were being held at gunpoint.

○●○●○●

While Jung-kook held the gun at them he let it slit that Hyun-jae also spent time in quarantine for the virus and even though she hid the scar under make-up these people were that vindictive as the demand that she remain in lock down alongside Sae-bom in her apartment.

Hyun-jae couldn't even look at him when he tried to apologise and ask them if they were okay. He betrayed them, this is the man that they've known since High School and he just outed them to their enemies she honestly doesn't care about whether or not he was scared because she was just as heartbroken by his actions and she couldn't help but cry on Sae-bom's couch.

"How could he do this to us? Ten years, we've known each other for ten years and he ticks tail to those bastards!" She sobbed as Sae-bom tried to calm her with soothing rubs on her back.

"I'm not trying to defend him--"

"Shut up, the moment you say that you're defending him, for God's sake you're a lawyer!" She spat, interupting Dae-seong who sighed and decided to go on.

"But he has been away from home for a long time now. He must be worried and miss his wife very much." He sympathized and she rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"And what, I don't miss my mom? But I would never point a gun at my friends and join hands with those ba--"

"There's a child in the room!" Sae-bom interupted. "Besides, you should calm down, you're gonna exhaust yourself and stress isn't good for you."  She said and Hyun-jae took breaths to calm down and her sobbing quietened.

"Have some of the apple Unnie, it'll help you feel better." Seo-yoon handed Hyun-jae a plate of cut apples.

"Thank you Seo-yoon, bless your heart. I hope my child grows up to be is kind as you are." Hyun-jae smiled as she took the plate gratefully and ate the apple slices and the little girl's words turned out to be true as Hyun-jae feel better.

There was a knock on the door and Sae-bom got up before everyone else could and answered the door. Andrew stood in front of the door and he kindly revealed the fact that the other tenants planned to kick all four of them out of the complex to leave them stranded outside and take their food and water.

Sae-bom ate her apple calmly but to everyone else she was absolutely seething inside.

"I'll be right back." She stomped out the door before anyone could stop her.

"Sae-bom wait!" Hyun-jae called from behind her but she tripped, luckily it wasn't a bad trip and someone was close enough to catch her.

"Hyun-jae!" Yi-hyun was the first to react after Andrew stopped her fall he took her from his arms and his heart sank when she was out like a light, not responding to ant of his calls.

"Yi-hyun, I got her, I got her." Dae-seong assured as he reached for, but Yi-hyun was reluctant.

"Trust me, I got her." Dae-seong spoke softly and slowly so he could get through to him and he did.