[Seven]

Recap:

"What is this about? You should tell me so I can help." The boy said and Sae-bom locked the door.

"Why are you locking--"

"If you're willing to help that would be great, because we've got a few questions for you." Hyun-jae said as she looked up from her hands that rested under her chin as she sat across from where he stood.

○●○●○●

"Are you close with this guy?" Yi-hyun asked as he pointed towards the staff list.

"Joo-heon? No, I work every other day, so I didn't even see him that much. He stopped coming to work a few days ago, so I'vebeen filling in for him." He replied and he sat down to take a swig of water from his bottle.

Sae-bom searched through the trash to find heaps of empty water bottles inside and they all looked towards the boy suspiciously.

"You're drinking too much water. Are you okay?" Hyun-jae asked.

"Don't worry about it. I always drink a lot of water." He said.

"Can you open this for us?" Sae-bom asked as she walked towards the lockers and he looked uneasy for a moment and she noticed. "I'm from the SOU." She said.

"Okay...Look all you want." He said as he stood up and opened the locker for her and she took out a bag then she and Dae-seong searched through it.

"Your co-worker sold drugs here and the governmentthinks those drugs cause Mad Human Disease." Dae-seong said.

"You know they symptoms are very easy to spot, extreme thirst for example." Hyun-jae mused and the boy stopped drinking water.

"Be honest. Did you take those drugs?" Dae-seong asked.

"No, I only took supplements." He replied.

"But you are aware of who took them aren't you? If you don't tell us now, you could be charged with selling drugs...and let me warn ina damn good prosecutor." Dae-seong said.

"I really don't know." He said.

"It'sreally not a good idea to hide it, especially from this guy. Even now the entire complex is on lockdown because of you, you know that?" Yi-hyun said.

"I told you, it wasn't me!" He yelled and cleared his voice realising his mistake. "You two keep talking as if I'm the bad guy. But I seriously did not take those drugs." He defended.

"You two stay here and keel an eye on him." Sae-bom said as she left the room with Yi-hyun to talk to the crowd outside.

"Shouldn't we tie this guy up?" Hyun-jae asked.

"No, we don't have anything on him. All we can do is keep the guy here, because clearly he's infected it'll be dangerous to have him mingling with the tenants." Dae-seong sighed.

"I really didn't--"

"You shut up!" Hyun-jae barked.

"Whoa, take it easy." Dae-seong said as he was taken by surprise by her outburst.

"How? How can I take it easy?! We're trapped in a building while it's turning into some resident evil shit outside. And, thanks to this dumbass it might as well...it might as well be--" She choked up as she felt bile rise up from the back of her throat.