[Ten]

Recap:

"Don't say such silly things, you'll always stay by our side, we belong together." He said and apparantly that opened the floors words she as she sniffled indicating that she was emotional as she squeezed right into him.

It's because of this action that he can be at ease because she is without a doubt the woman of his life, he felt it the moment they met each other, a feisty and good hearted woman and he would gladly go through hell for her if it meant keeping her safe.

"Hyun-jae, I love you." He soothed as he planned to have a heart to heart in the morning.

"I love you too." She muttered quietly as her tears slowly lulled her to sleep.

○●○●○●

The next morning Hyun-jae woke up early in the morning to vomit.

"You okay?"

Yi-hyun came up behind her to hold her hair back.

"Your child is currently forcing yesterday's dinner out of me, so yeah I'm doing great." She mused sarcastically before she felt another wave of nausea came rushing through her and she tucked her head into the toilet. When she was done Yi-hyun helped her out to sit on the bed.

"How about I make breakfast while you take a shower." He said.

"Thank you." She gruffed as he left the room leaving her to take a nice shower and as she was brushing her teeth she felt and heard her stomach rumble. "Don't worry baby, I'll feed us both in just a moment." She muttered as she spat out the foam in her mouth.

After she changed her clothes she made her way to the kitchen where Yi-hyun made breakfast

"I thought you would've burned down the kitchen by now." She teased.

"That happened one time." He scoffed as he set the food in front of her while she giggled.

"So are you ready for the voting today?" He asked.

"Don't even get me started I don't wanna go down and listen to the man who almost let in an infected." She huffed as she ate.

"But you really should because your vote could help the kid out." He said.

"I know, I know." She huffed as she enjoyed her breakfast.

Soon they met up with all the tenants of the building.

"Thank you all for coming though you're busy." Hae-sung spoke as he walked into the gym where everyone gathered. "There's a law about emergency evacuation on Article 22 of the Criminal Act. I'll read it for you. "An act performed in order to avoid danger against a person's legal interest shall not be punishable when there are reasonable grounds. The preceding paragraph shall not apply to a person with duties not to avoid danger." To put it simply, it's okay for us to kick the infected out...in order for us to survive. You don't want to get infected and go crazy like the other building residents, right? Let me show you this. It's terrifying. Watch this." He said as he tapped about on his phone and showed a video of Seung-beom, the gym trainer, losing his mind.