[Four]

Recap:

"By the way did you hear thumping last night?" Sae-bom asked.

"Yeah, but it wasn't bothering me, why do you ask?" Hyun-jae said.

"Because we were trying to sleep but right before we did the tenants upstairs were making so much noise...listen it started again." Sae-bom muttered agitated from the lack of proper sleep from the noise.

Hyun-jae came over with a tray with two cups of tea and a small kettle and they ate the rice cakes together as they talked finally getting settled in their new home.

○●○●○●○

While they relaxed their peace was disturbed when Hyun-jae got a message on her phone

"Oh!" She yelped as she got to her feet.

"What is it?" Sae-bom asked as her friend who hurriedly put on her shoes and her car keys.

"The brought the virus sample at the lab so I gotta go there now, the fast I figure it out the faster this doesn't blow up out pf proportion." She said.

"Alright, have fun playing with viruses. I guess." Sae-bom shrugged.

"Gee, thanks." Hyun-jae chuckled as she bapped her friend on her head before running away.

"Hey!"

When she got there she wrote down everything she could about the virus, from what she was told it was supposed to be a failed Pneumonia drug, but it's contents said otherwise.

"I wonder who the hell is the wise guy who fucked this up." She hissed, she unconsciously touched the shoulder where she was scratched.

"I need to ask for the results regarding my blood." She mumbled and soon her phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hyun-jae I need your help!" Sae-bom repliedm

"Sae-bom, what is it?" Hyun-jae asked.

"It's Seung-young, he's been scratched and I'm bringin him over." She said.

"Okay." Hyun-jae said and hung up and rushed out of the lab.

" First lieutenant Ji-soo we've got an infected heading out way!"

●○●○●○●

Sae-bom arrived with Seung-young and Hyun-jae came out as she snapped the gloves on her hands as she walked towards them.

"Are you alright Seung-young? Any light headedness, sores, blisters?" Hyun-jae asked as he arrived, concern written all over her face.