[Two]

•°•°Recap•°•°•

"Is it always like this?" Seung-young asked and she peaked her eye out and nodded.

"That must be tough." He sympathized.

"You have no idea." She sighed.

"Aish I'm not even calling to argue with you, Sae-bom your unit was mention during an investigation." Yi-hyun said which surprised her.

○●○●○●○

"Why?" Sae-bom asked over the phone.

"You're instructing a training course, right? He said he got frugd from an SOU trainee." He said.

"What's the name of the trainee?" She asked.

"Lee Jong-tae." He replied.

Son of a bitch! So it was him! Hyun-jae thought.

"Lee Jong-tae?" Sae-bom questioned.

"Anyway, we're sending the document. I thought you should know." He said.

"Well done. If I find the entire gang, then I'll get an arrest record." Sae-bom smiled.

"What are you talking about? I'm just letting you know." Yi-hyun scoffed and Sae-bom rolled her eyes and handed Hyun-jae the phone.

"Bye my sweetie, Iove you!" Yi-hyun cooed through the phone.

"Aish, you're so annoying!" Hyun-jae groaned through the phone in embarrassment and dropped the phone call. "You look pissed." She said as she noticed Sae-bom's mood.

"If only that word could desribe half of what I'm feeling....I'll be back soon, keep an eye on my food." She said and stood up and walked off.

"I'll be right back." Hyun-jae said sheepishly and she too rushed off but in the opposite direction but she quickly ran back and stole a piece of her pork before running off.

"That's strange." Seung-young muttered.

Gotta get that tranquilizer! She thought as she rushed towards her locker. She grabbed her purse and reached inside and took out her gun, she checked the barrel and made sure she had enough before running over to the training site and ran as fast as she could.

She made it to the door where she found Seung-young looking after the injured and she knelt down while ripping off the sleeve of her coat and pressed it against where he was bitten.

"Please, please help me." The trainee begged as he held onto her arm desparately.

"It's okay, everything will be fine." She soothed and looked sternly towards Seung-young.

"Get him to the aid room, now!" She said.

"But Sae-bom--"

He was intrupted but a crash from the inside.

"I've got her back don't worry because right now he needs your help." She said and got up.

"No, no please don't go." The trainee begged as he grabbed her shoulder.

"Don't worry you'll be okay." She soothed one more time hiding the wince that almost erupted from his tight grasp before she went in and aimed at the mad human infected about to run towards her friend and she shot without even hesitating. Jong-tae focused his beady little eyes at her bit she remained unnerved and she fired again as he ran towards her and he collapsed into the furniture.