[Twelve]

Recap:

"You know, I've been thinking about names." She mused.

"Really, what do you have in mind?" He asked.

"To be honest, none but I thought we could do that thing where we have a list on the fridge and we write down whatever makes come to mind." She said as he climbed into bed and laid beside her and listening to her.

"You mean like where one side is for boy names and the other is girl names." He mused.

"Yes! That's the one!" She gasped as she smacked his chest in excitment.

"When should we start?" He asked.

"Tomorrow, definitely." She said and as they talked through the night their hands to their unconscious unknowing, came together until the both fell asleep for the night.

○●○●○●

It's been three days since then and on this day it was particularly cloudy. The cleaners wanted to use one of the upper floor rooms and the entire apartment had to be called for a meeting to discuss the matter only for their request to fall through.

"If you need more water, put water containers on the rooftop. I already told Unit 401, but it'll rain tonight." Sae-bom advised as the meeting adjourned.

"Well that was complete waste of time." Hyun-jae grumbled as they returned home.

"I disagree, no matter the lousy excuses to hold a meeting it allows me to check out the mental states of the others." Yi-hyun mused.

"I guess..." She hummed as she approached the storage area deciding to stock up the fridge with some packaged food seeing as they were the only things they could eat since the every resource has been cut.

"Are you sure it's gonna rain Mr. Weather?" She asked as she peaked out the window.

"Mr. Weather...really?" He scoffed.

"What? You were the one making a big deal out of it earlier." She spoke as she roled he eyes.

"I didn't make a big deal, I was just stating the fact that my friend taught me how to look for the signs." He defended.

"Right..." She drawled her words in amusement.

"It really hurts me, when my wife doubts my words." He whined as he hugged her from behind.

"I don't doubt you...I just don't want your head to grow any bigger than it already has." She chuckled and it was his turn to roll his eyes as they sat on the couch of their living room.

"But you know, now that we're alone I think it's time I get some answers. Don't you agree?" He said a he held out her book.

"I know...I just don't know how to explain it." She spoke timidly as she uncertain with how he would react when she confessed.

"Start from the beginning." He suggested.

"Okay...the first instance when I saw someone's past actions it was when Seung-young came by to the enclosure. The moment I held his hand I went back to the moment he met with the press, I was standing right there when he did it. I couldn't believe it at first but the more I touched others the more I saw and the more clear it became, especially when I saw that scumbag murder his wife with a golf club." Hyun-jae sighed as she leaned against the chair she glanced towards Yi-hyun uncertain. "You probably don't believe me, it's okay if you don't." She shrugged.