The Obligatory Request Chapter

Because, well, every single oneshot book I've ever seen has this chapter to start with.

To get this out of the way, this book will (probably) only feature the six main girls to begin with. I probably will only do the Trix if I see a demand. (And by that, I mean a BIG demand.)

Also, unlike the Smash book, it's not going to be me writing the stories and scenarios on my own; rather, whatever girl you request me to do, you will also have to provide a story.

You can request up to two girls in the chapter because I don't want to go crazy. Or, if you're feeling like a real man, you could, hypothetically, request all six.

Also, if you never seen the series, or never even heard of it, or if you don't even know the girls' names in general, you probably shouldn't be reading this book. Matta fact, you probably shouldn't be making requests for this book, for that matter, because you will be confused as to what ever this thing is.

Also, one more final note: this book refers to the original Winx series; e.g., the one that Nickelodeon aired. If you thought this was going to be based on Fate: The Winx Saga, then I suggest you get help. Professional help.

With all that said, have at it, my fellow Winxers.