Bloom x Robot!Male!Reader

Pre-story author's noteThis story was requested by Robcartree, so here it is.

(Y/n) is a robot. 

Yes, (y/n) is a robot. Don't question the logic.

(y/n) always longed to be to human, because he never felt right as a robot. He always wanted to see the world the way it was meant to be seen, through real eyes and not... well, green "eyes" attached by nuts and bolts.

I mean, he has longed for the eventual day he could be a human.

He wanted to drive a car. He wanted to go places. He wanted friends.

Instead of all this, he had to deal with being in some factory, day in and day out.

But mostly, he wanted to see this girl.

From the window, he always saw this amazingly beautiful (paraphrased in his own words) girl. He loved her, even though he never truly knew her.

There was also one time where he saw her walk up to the window, and he got a good glimpse of her. He still can vividly remember the girl and her beautiful, long hair.

He couldn't just see her from the sideline anymore. He needed to meet her in person!

He couldn't tell his creator that wanted to see the world. (Y/n) was his pride and joy. 

(Okay, one of his cherished prides and joys, but you get what I mean, right?)

Seeing all the happy people enjoying their time out in the wide open world made him really think about his future. It just had to be with the girl.

Once nighttime hit, he waited for his creator to leave the factory.

"Now's my chance to escape!" he thought to himself.

He waited for the perfect time to run. He just needed the man to be gone.

Except for one little issue.

He escaped while his creator's lackey was doing his nightly inspection all the robots in the factory.

So yeah, the alarm was sounded, and (y/n) knew he had to run.

After managing to lose them, he took a short rest, knowing he was bound to be caught.

So, we cut to the next morning. (y/n) is asleep, blissfully unaware that a certain girl is looking at him.

???: Hello?

(y/n) snapped on, having just been startled by the voice.

"Uh.... hi?"

???: "Hello, yourself!"

(y/n) quickly realized who exactly the girl was.

"Hey, I know you!"

???: "You do?"

"Yeah! You're this girl I saw in the window a while back!"

(y/n) showed the girl the picture he took of her.

???: That's me, alright.

"What is your name?"

???: "My name is Bloom."

"That's a beautiful name. Bloom."

Bloom: "What are you even doing out here?"

"You see, I needed to go."

Bloom: "Why specifically?"

"I just wanted to explore the world. That's all."

Bloom: "I know you had your heart in the right place, but the outside world is not safe for robots like you."

"I know."

Bloom: "Let me take you back before you wind up in trouble."

"No! I do--"

Bloom: "Look. You need to go back."

"No..."

Bloom: "It's going to be okay..."

Cheap epilogue time: Bloom returned (y/n) to the factory where he belonged. As a result of, well, her finding him, (y/n) was allowed to call her through a phone add-on the factory built for him. In other words, they stayed in touch, and (y/n) saw her as his girlfriend. The two were happy together. The end. Where's my beer?

Author's note: 

Well, that didn't take long. It's the first request, and of course, it's of Bloom. Still, at least I got one out of six girls requested. (I might not get any more beyond this one.)