Tecna x Male!Reader

You were chosen to work with Tecna on a special project together.

You didn't back out because the rest of the students were taken already.

You went ahead and designed your schematics for the most incredible invention any fairy has ever seen.

There was only one problem tho.

You were missing a piece of the invention.

You figured that it'll turn up soon, but the day to submit the invention was approaching quickly.

You were asleep one night when you heard the sounds of scuffling.

You remained asleep until you were dragged out of bed by force. 

You figured that someone kidnapped you, but upon opening your eyes, you realized who was the kidnapper.

"Tecna?"

Tecna: "(y/n)! You're awake!"

"Tecna, please, I need some sl--"

Tecna: "No time for sleep! We need this last piece for the invention!"

"But it's---"

Tecna: "Yes, it's late, and you need your rest,  but this is important right now!"

You slowly looked around the room before looking down and seeing a cylinder-like piece next to your feet.

"Is this what you're looking for?" you asked, giving her the piece.

Tecna: "YES! Oh yes, this is what I needed all along!"

She gave you a hug.

"If you're done, can I go back to sleep?"

Tecna carried you back to your bed.

Because of your find, you were able to receive an award for your help with the invention.