Flora x Shy!Male!Reader

You felt like a nervous wreck.

You intended to speak to Flora, a girl whom you were madly in love with.

The major issue was that you could never build up enough courage to tell her. Whenever you tried, you either collapsed in a flurry of gibberish and would run out before even getting to tell her the truth, or simply be stuck doing "uh-uh-uh's" for who knows how long until she leaves or you run off.

You could never confess your feelings to her on your life, and whenever you felt like doing it, as soon as you saw her, all you could do was run off cowering in fear.

Each time this happened, you only felt worse and worse about yourself. You felt that Flora would never know how you truly feel, at least not in this life or the next.

You just needed to tell her, but you didn't know how to. At least, until you felt a plan forming in your brain.

Timeskip to (y/n) with a long sheet of paper in front of him.

"There we go!", you stated.

A few hours later, you had devised a plan to tell Flora your feelings without embarrassing yourself in front of her. You had everything perfectly plotted out on paper, and knew this would work without fail... 

...while, at the same time, you were watching your favorite show, trying your hardest not to laugh.

"Okay, this plan is going to work. Nothing will ruin it."

Well, except for the quotes of the episodes that you were playing during the plotting.

"You want a nice, shiny red apple to go with that pie?"

"NO!!!"

As soon as the quotes went off, you turned towards the TV.

Now the pressure was on. You were struggling not to laugh, lest you let your cousin and her friends hear you and spoil your plan.

"Must... not... laugh!" you muttered to yourself.

The show continued to play. In succession, you heard the following lines uttered:

"Road House!"

"Iraq Lobster!"

"9/11 changed everything, Brian."

"I got an e-rock-tion."

"Gov'ment came and took mah bay-bee!"

"Have you not heard? It was my understanding that everyone had heard."

You changed the channel in desperation.

"Okay, note to self: don't watch that during plotting."

Except the channel you changed to had another one of your favorite shows. And this time, there was no holding back your laughter.

"Did you just double dip the chip?"

"No soup for you!"

"Serenity now!"

"Not that there's anything wrong with that."

"Maybe the dingo ate your baby."

And so, after enough episodes, again, you had to stop watching right then and there, because at this point, you knew you would pee yourself laughing and risk getting caught in the act.

You then darted out of the room and ran as quickly as you could to the restroom. You couldn't stop laughing for a while, and when you did, you couldn't breathe right.