Musa x Male!Reader (Birthday Special)

You woke up this morning and looked at the calendar before slowly heading back to sleep.

Then you snapped awake again upon realizing what day it is.

"I almost forgot!"

You see, today is Musa's birthday. You've been in a relationship with her since her break-up with Riven, and you felt that if you missed this important day, you would considered a bad boyfriend. Not as bad as Riven, but almost as much.

Still, even though you weren't her boyfriend, you did NOT want to risk losing the only relationship you've been proud of.

You gathered up all the money you saved up, and you were just about to leave to get her the present you eyed in the supermarket the other day when you heard a knock on the door.

As you opened the door, you saw Bloom standing outside.

Bloom: "I need to talk to you about something."

You sat her down in a chair and poured some tea.

Bloom: "My friends and I are getting ready for Musa's birthday, and we want it to be a surprise for her."

"Okay," you said sipping your cup of tea.

Bloom: "So I was wondering if you could spend the day with Musa. You know, just the two of you."

You choked on your mouthful of tea and swallowed hard.