Griselda x Male!Reader

You were just regular student like the others, but what set you apart from the rest was the fact that you seemingly received straight A's all the time.

What they didn't know, however, was the fact that you were only doing this to impress someone special.

As you were digging through your locker, you looked through the window and saw the woman you admired. You went back to the classroom unnoticed while you heard her scolding two fairies as she went back to her office.

You couldn't hear her clearly, but her screams sounded like "You two are quite possibly the worst fairies of the whole lot!"

She was handling some paperwork when she noticed a photo on the desk. She quickly remembered about you and how you were her favorite student.

She began to remember all the good times with you, especially your good grades. She placed the photo down and continued working on the paperwork.

Once the school day was over and everyone left their classes with homework assignments, you gathered all your belongings from your locker and was just about to opened the door to your dorm room, only to stop upon seeing a note on the door.

"Meet me at my office," it read.

You were confused. You tried to figure out who would send you a message like this.

It didn't take long to figure out who was the person behind the letter, so you headed for the office.

You slowly opened the door.

"Come in," she said.

You closed the door and sat down in a chair. She rolled up right in front of you and you began to sweat repeatedly.

Griselda: "I wanted to discuss a few things with you."