Icy x Male!Reader

Once again, you were watching The Trix lose to the Winx Club as per usual.

It never changed. The Trix always believed they would finally have the upper hand, and in the end, the Winx would beat them, no matter what.

You were getting tired of these fights at this point, so you decided to take things into your own hands.

That night, Icy heard a knock on her room door as she looked out the window. Opening it, she saw you standing outside.

"I would like to discuss something with you."

Icy: "Is it important?"

"Highly important."

Icy: "Okay, I'm all ears."

"If you try to defeat the Winx again, it is not going to end well for you OR your sisters. You see, all your possessions, your duties, your allegiance, all that-- it's all gonna be owned by me."

Icy: "What do you mean?"

"If you defeat the Winx now, you would--"

Icy: "Laugh. Hah."

You facepalmed.

"No, Icy," you said sternly. "You and your friends will have to deal with the other fairies, including the guardians." 

You sighed.

"You're so lucky you're adorable."

Icy blushed upon hearing that sentence.

"This situation is extremely unique. A fairy has never been born from a human before. With Bloom on our side, there will be more opportunities for us. You'll finally get the upper hand against the Winx."

Icy: "But I just want to defeat them so badly..."

"Patience first," you said as you pulled out a phone. "You might need to call your friends and discuss the plans I've been working on."

Icy: "Alright, I guess."

After Icy alerted her friends of your discussion with her, you showed all three of them the master plans you've been holding for twenty-two years, tops.

During this discussion, the Trix realized what they never tried all along: using the leader against their group.

"So you see, girls, if you want to finally defeat the Winx for once, you will have to take some drastic measures."

They soon realized what you meant by "drastic measures". 

"The perfect moment to strike will take a while, but when the time comes, you'll know."

You looked at the time and saw that it was getting pretty late, so you decided to leave.

As you were about to leave, Icy held your hand.

Icy: "Thanks for the plans, Y/N. If this works up, I'll take you on a date."

You blushed as Icy gently let go of your hand and you went back to your dorm that night.