Bloom x Male!Reader x Stella

After finishing a class for the day, you were walking down the hallways and had just reached your locker when you heard the sounds of explosions from outside.

Looking out the window, you saw the Winx were fighting the Trix.

"As usual," you snarked.

During the battle, you were more focused on Bloom and Stella as opposed to all six of the Winx. Of course, you and the others had to run back to your dorms, else you would somehow be involved.

Two hours later, you heard the sound of a knock. You opened the door and saw Bloom.

Letting her in, you went to grab the first aid kit. You placed the bandage around her arm and she yelped in pain.

"Look, it's just a slight pain! You might feel a sting, but it'll be over soon, ok?"

Bloom agreed as she held in the pain. Once you finished placing the bandage around her arm, you started towards her leg.

"Why do you have to be so reckless?!" you shouted. "you know you'll seriously get hurt like that!"

Bloom: "The Trix were a little extra violent today than usual."

You sighed.

"Be careful next time, okay?"

Bloom: "OK."

After you finished putting the bandages on her,  you went up to the door after hearing a knock. Opening the door, you saw Stella standing outside.