Mirta x Male!Reader

You were having some issues attempting to create a new spell.

You couldn't understand why. You clearly listened to Griffin about every last possible spell, but somehow, they were not working for you.

Exasperated, you decided to try one last time to make the illusion.

"Okay," you sighed. "One more time. This better work, or else I'm quitting this entire thing."

Just as you were about to cast the spell, an illusion came up right behind you.

You screamed in joy as you finally figured out the spell.

Except that you backpedaled that joyous scream in an instant.

"Did that one come from BEHIND me???"

You tried the spell again, only for nothing to happen in front of you.

"Okay, this can mean one of two things: either this is how it happens for me, or--"

You quickly realized the second choice.

"Mirta."

As soon as you said that name, the red-haired girl stepped out of the darkness.

Mirta: "Hello."

"I knew it was you."

Mirta: "I was watching you attempt to cast that spell."

"This girl is a yandere," you thought to yourself.

Mirta: "So I felt that if I helped you, just this once, you would get your spirits up just a little."

"Thanks, Mirta, but it didn't exactly work."

Mirta: "Don't lie to me, Y/N. I know the truth."

"Yeah, well, even if I'm not exactly the most... flexible student in Cloud Tower, at least I try, even if I tend to give up after a while."

Mirta: "I can help you when you don't understand the process."

"Are you sure about that?"

Mirta: "Yes."

In the end, you often sought help from Mirta whenever you didn't quite understand a lesson, which was a lot. You saw her kindness as you learned the spells, and she saw your genuine curiosity when you succeeded in practicing. Almost as if you two were meant for each other.

Author's Note:

And I've stepped out of my usual zone once more to bring you Mirta. Considering that the show did her dirty (along with a bunch of other characters), I'm glad that I was able to do this one.