Musa x Male!Reader

Narrator P.O.V.

You were that type of male.

Yeah, you know that type.

The one who would worry about his grades to the point of being afraid of getting held back all year long.

The one who would try his best to stay out of trouble, and would get roped in and have all the blame pinned on you.

You already felt bad because you had enough problems from the school as is, but when you received your report card, you were devastated. 

"C's? D's? G's??? How did I get G's???"

You knew full well that you would have to repeat this entire year all over again. All your work was for nothing. You walked towards your dorm, with your head held in shame.

"At least I tried," you said to yourself. "But that was not enough, I guess."

You did not speak to a single person for the next few days. You were too upset to care.

"Might as well say goodbye to my future," you said as you headed back to your dorm, just about done with another day.

That's when, as you were about to open the door, you felt someone grab your shoulder.

Musa P.O.V.

I see (y/n) with his head up against the door. He's clearly upset about something.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

(y/n): "No." 

"What's up?"

(y/n): "Well, you see..."

He showed me his report card. I didn't even need to see all of it; much of his grades were that bad.

"That bad, huh?"

"Y-y-y-y-y-"

(y/n): "Just let it out."

"You used to have GOOD grades!" I stated. "What happened???"

(y/n): "I don't know..."

"Well, you can't just get by on these!" I shouted.

(y/n): "I was told that if I didn't get them up, I'll probably be held back a grade, or worse, have to repeat all of my school year all over again! What am I going to do?!?!"

"Okay, first off, you need to calm down."

(y/n): "What am I to do?"

"I can be your tutor."

(y/n): "Tutoring??"

"Yes," I answered.

(y/n): "I don't know, Musa; I haven't had the best luck with private tutors."

"Relax," I told him. "As long as you don't step out of line, you'll be fine."

(y/n): "And what happens if I do?"

I slapped him on his cheek.

"That's what will happen if you step out of line."

(y/n) rubbed his cheek.

(y/n): "Noted."

Timeskip

The time I spent tutoring him weren't all bad. He at least seemed to improve in everything else.

Well, everything except for math.

(y/n): "I HATE math!!!"

"We all do, but you need to get a passing grade if you want to move up."

(y/n): "Uuuuuuuughh...."

"Okay, so what's 3x plus 4?" I asked him.

Apart from that little instance, he was able to finish the math... as much as he could, anyway.

Timeskip

It's been a few days since I tutored (y/n), and he has gotten better at everything he struggled with. Well, there was the obvious exception of math, but then again, we all don't like math anyway.

I went to check on him as I always did.

"(Y/n), are you--"

He opened his dorm door upon hearing my voice.

(y/n): "I got a 98!"

"98???"

(y/n): "Yeah, look!"

He showed me his test.

"You're holding it upside down," I told him.

(y/n): "oh..."

It turns out he had an 86.

"Still, you at least passed."

(y/n): "I know, but I wanted that 90s so badly."

"Tell you what: since you did so good, and there were no issues during tutoring time, how about I take you out for a treat?"

(y/n): "Thanks, Musa! You're the best!"

I felt proud for him. He managed to do well on his test, even if his grade wasn't what he wanted it to be.

Author's Note: Okay, I don't know how long this one took. At the very least, this one is done (meaning I now have done four out of the six main girls). Also, this one wasn't from an idea by Robcartree, nor are you any type of fancy character. Also, I tried something a little different this time, mainly the point of view (which I should probably try more).