Stella x Male!Reader

You were paired with Stella for a project.

You weren't the most passing student, so being paired with her made you feel dead inside.

You already knew how reckless she can be with her magic. All you cared about now was trying to get this project done, or else you WILL fail.

"Stella, I need to set this straight," you explained. "We NEED to get this project started, and we need to get it finished soon."

Stella: "Why are you so worried?"

"1), I know how you are regarding your magic, and 2), this counts as BOTH of our grades."

Stella: "Well, you need to chill."

"I need to chill?!"

Stella: "Yeah, you do."

"I NEED TO--"

Stella: "Y/N, calm down!"

You opened the door.

"Stella, you've caused enough trouble for one hour."

You pointed out the door.

"You need to leave."

As Stella left the room sadly, you started to get to work on the project solo.

Except you forgot to tell your teacher that you were taking this on solo.

And if she were to find out, YOU would be in trouble.

As such, you had to apologize to Stella, as in, right now.

You cooled down a bit before heading to her dorm room and knocking on the door.

Stella: "Are you okay now?"

"Yes."

Stella: "Are we going to continue the project we've been assigned to?"

"Yes."

Stella: "That's all I needed to hear."

"Are you gonna cause any trouble for us?"

Stella: "No."

"That's all needed to hear."

Stella: "But we're not going to argue during our time on this project, now will we?"

"No, ma'am."

Stella: "Good. Then let's get started."