You're Hired

Y/n pov

IT'S MORNING

"Where's that damn phone?!"

Ok maybe I was a bit too excited over a phone call. But could you blame me?

I picked up my phone and instantly dialed the number.

"Hello, this is Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizza Plex. How can I help you."

"Hello. I'd like to schedule an interview for the daycare attendant."

"Ah, yes. Just give me your name and I'll schedule it."

"Y/n L/n"

"Are you ok with 3:00 pm today?"

"Yes"

"Ok. When you're there, just wait at the front desk and I'll meet you."

"Ok. Thank you. Goodbye."

"Bye."

After the call ended I immediately went to my closet to decide what to wear, even though it was 11:00 am.

I decided to go with some normal blue jeans, and a collared t-shirt. It seemed casual but also professional enough for an interview.

I went to the shower with biggest smile on my face.

Then I realized I forgot the towel.

When I got it, I went back to my good mood and started singing one of my favorite songs.

Oh, how I absolutely adored this song.

I wish someone would sing it to me...

ANYWAYS

I finished my shower and got on my clothes.

Damn, I was looking goooood.

I checked the time and realized it was only 1:00 pm. Why does time have to go so slow?

I decided to pass the time by getting some toast and watching a movie on my tiny, crappy tv.

After finishing my movie, it was finally time to go the Pizza Plex.

I hop in my car and get to the parking lot. There weren't as many cars as I thought there would. But, it is a weekday so it makes sense.

I stop walking when I was right in front of the door. I was scared for my life if I'm being honest. I slowly bring my shaky hand to the door and opened it.

I look around trying to see the front desk, but I was too mesmerized by the colors and lights.

I quickly get out of my daze when a kid accidentally bumped into me.

"Omg! I'm so sorry miss." The kid apologized. They looked to be about 6 years old.

"It's ok. What's your name little one." I say bending down to there level.

"Lola."

(You can imagine whatever you want for her looks)

"What a pretty name"

The she runs off to a woman. I'm guessing it's her mom. I look in the direction there walking and see the front desk.

"Hello. I'm Y/n L/n. I'm here for an interview."

"Ah, yes. Follow me"

I follow them to a room and sit down on a chair.

Time skip to when your finished

"You're hired!"

No fucking way.

" You start tomorrow at 6:00 am"

"Thank you so much. I will be sure to try my best!"

I couldn't stop smiling. My cheeks were starting to hurt.

"Oh. I almost forgot."

They get something from the drawer if the desk and give it to me.

"This is your uniform."

It so damn cute. It went with a sun and moon theme.

(You can just imagine what it looks like)

"Thank you."

And with that I went to my car and drive home.

Time skip to the next day because I'm lazy af

I was woken up by my alarm at 5:00 am. I was not used to waking up this early and I kept drifting off to sleep at times.

I then smacked myself and was suddenly wide awake.

Time skip :D

I was aimlessly walking around while listening to 'Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy' on my headphones.

'Where is this damn daycare?!"

Finally, after what felt like hours, I arrived at a door that said 'Superstar Daycare'

I walked in and was immediately greeted by a giant golden statue of a...sun?

I should have done more research before coming here.

I walked around it but caught something at the corner of my eye. It was another statue behind it. It look just like the other one except it had no sunrays, a night cap, and was crouching down.

It was kinda creepy. But they are just statues. Statues are always creepy.

Taking my attention away from the statues, I see a colorful slide. Omg yes!

And at the end of it was a ball pit! Without hesitation I jumped in the slide and fell in the ball pit.

Man, was this ball pit deep. I was about to move and climb out, when suddenly, I hear a voive above me.

It almost sounded...

Robotic.