Pleasure To Meet You Darling

Y/n pov

WHO THE FUCK IS THAT?!

He stood up on the security desk and smiled a wicked smile at me. Probably amused by my horrified expression.

"Nighty night~"

Then he jumped to the air and disappeared. I tried to turn on the light switch but it wasn't working.

I did not hesitate to run hide in the play structures once I heard a low chuckle from above.

When I went in I just sat there. I was on the verge of tears.

'WHERE IS SUN?! WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?! WHAT'S THAT THING CHASING ME?!'

Then I remember the statues I saw earlier. He was the one behind Sun. Unlike Sun, he actually looked creepy, just like the statue.

I blink, then at the corner of my eye I see a light. I hesitantly crawl closer to it.

'This better not be a trap.'

I see it's a generator. YES!

I quickly flipped the switch and the light turned green. A smile went on my face once I knew what to do. I crawled around the play structure, looking for more generators. It's weird. I haven't heard or seen that creepy guy ever since I went in the play structure. Well, that was until I found the third generator.

I turned on the third generator and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. But when I turned around....

Thump

I feel the wind get knocked out me. I feel a cold breath on my face. I open my eyes and see his face just inches away from mine. He pinned me to the wall of the play structure.

"The name's Moon. Pleasure to meet you darling."

He said with a sadistic smile. His glowing red eyes staring at mine. His clawed hands grabbing my wrists so tight. That's gonna leave a mark. I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes.

"I don't wanna die..."

I whispered so quietly, even I didn't hear it. But somehow Moon did...

"What was that dear?"

I stayed silent, still stunned Luke a deer in head lights.

His grip on my wrists got tighter. I closed my eyes for a few seconds because of the pain.

When I open them, I almost scream.

All I see are his red glowing eyes and smile. But, the smile seemed forced. If looks could kill, I would have had my heart taken out.

"ANSWER ME"

I stay silent, not wanting to give him what he wants. That was stupid of me.

He sighs and looks at the ground for a bit. I don't think he noticed, but he let go of my wrists which aloud me to get away from him.

I hear him mumble something to himself before I turn on the generator.

But then I feel a metal arm grab my waist and pull me to him, my back against his chest.

Oh yeah. Now I'm definitely bawling my eyes out.

I scream for him to let me go and try struggle out of his grasp. But then I stop when I feel his free hand slither up my waist, to my chest, then collar bone, and stop at my neck. His hand just stays there applying a bit of pressure. But instead of choking me, he grabs my face and my head to face him, his head on my shoulder.

He examines my features with a deadpan expression. I could have sworn I saw his eyes turn blue for split second when he saw my tears.

He smirks and then chuckles.