Your Good Ol' Pal Moondrop

Moon pov

Man, how much I love these cheap ass lights.

I'm taken out of my thoughts when I hear slow breathing. I look down and see Y/n in my arms, sound asleep.

She lets out a small irritated groan, turning a bit.

'I guess she isn't comfortable in this position.'

I stand up with her in my arms, then attache the wire on my back to get to the balcony.

She seems to be a bit cold, because she huddles in to me more, burying her face in my chest.

We go in my room and I put her on the bed. I pull the covers over her, but she still seems irritated.

'What's wro-'

'Low battery'

Damn it. That Casanova never charges the battery.

I start getting weak and my eye lids get a bit heavy.

I look back down when I feel Y/n tossing and turning.

'Rough night?'

I glance beside her and see the empty spot on the bed...

'God damn! I'm such a creep!'

'But it looks so cozy...'

'No! Bad Moon!'

'But it might please Y/n...'

...

'Screw it'

I lie down on the bed next to her and get under the covers. She lets out another irritated groan.

In an attempt to sooth her, I hold her waist and pull her closer to me, cuddling her.

Her breathing is still a bit fast, so I rub and pat her back. That usually helps with the kids.

"Shhhh...it's ok. It's just me darling..."

Her breathing slows down when she hears my words. She hugs my arm and holds on to it for dear life.

'Does she always think I'm a plushie when she's asleep?'

I put my hand on her head and stroke her hair gently, pushing some strands out of her face in the process.

I kiss her forehead and rest my chin on her head.

"Nighty night dear~"

Sun pov

I love it when he forgets to block me~ If I was in my own body, I'd be filming them right now

'Low battery. Starting charging process'

WAIT NO! I NEED TO SEE MORE! NO! NOOO-

Y/n pov

'Looks like I fell asleep...'

I open my eyes, but immediately flinch when I see...

MOON?!

Is he cuddling me?!

I try to gently get out of his grasp, but he's too strong, even in his sleep.

He puts his hand behind my head and pushed me closer, my face buried in his chest.

'I'm gonna die'

I nudge him a little and whisper to wake him up.