Start Of The Slumber Party

Sun pov

What did Moon do to you?!

She was lying on the ground, unconscious. My hands were around her...neck...

Oh no

I tried to check for her heart beat.

Thump

It was very quiet and slow, but I could still tell it was there. She was in suck bad shape. I quickly picked and ran to the infirmary. I laid her down on the bed and got a chance to get a look at her.

There were bruises on her neck and wrists. Bad ones. And her forehead was bleeding a lot. I wonder how that happened. But the things that caught my eye were her eyes.

They were red and puffy. Like she was...crying. My heart shattered thinking of that. She must have been so scared. Left alone with a monster like him, and her best friend suddenly disappearing.

And to think it was all because of my forgetfulness.

I get up and get something to clean the blood on her face. I then get a bandage and put it on her forehead. I then kiss her head.

"A kiss always makes you feel
better"

I said, trying to lighten up the mood. It didn't work. I then get to tending to her wrists. But then I saw her whole arm.

It was covered in scratches and nail marks.

'Now that I think about it, I don't remember Moon having claws when we were first made...'

After I finish I kiss her wrists. I was hoping maybe a warm touch would wake her up. It didn't.

I then move to her neck. So this is the reason why she's unconscious. With how bad it looked, I'm surprised she's even still alive.

At least...I hope she still is...

Y'know, last I took an assistant to the infirmary, the didn't make it. Neither did the other assistant, the security guard, the worried parent, the group of teenagers, and...all those kids who trusted me.

But now they're all gone...

Because of him.

But, why do I still call him my brother?

I'm taken out of my thoughts when I hear a groan.

Wait...

A GROAN!

I look at the bed and see Y/n. Her eyes twitching a bit, then opening slowly.

I slowly walk up to her and sit on the chair beside the bed. I grab her hand and it gets her attention. When she saw me her eyes instantly lit up and she started to tear up.

She then quickly sits up and hugs me, crying in to my chest. I can't believe it. It was the first time I was able to save someone.

I've never seen her like this. She seemed so happy and positive before the lights went out. Now look at her. Covered in bandages, bawling her eyes out.

"Shh shh"

"It's ok...he's gone..."

"I'm sorry..."

Why is she apologizing? I should be the one saying sorry.

"Why are you saying that?"

"Because I should have known from your behavior, but I w-was too stupid to see it. I'm so sorry..."

"No! It isn't your fault. It's all mine. I should have told you rules, but I was too excited about getting a new friend, I completely forgot!"

She was about to say something,but I put my finger on her lips, shushing her.

"Let's not continue this argument, or else we'll be here forever."

I say giggling a bit. She then smiles a bit but then hides her face in my chest. I can see her shoulders bouncing. She's definitely trying not to laugh. Big mistake Sunshine~

I start tickling her sides and she instantly bursts out laughing. I stop once I see her struggling to breathe. She still kept a big smile on her face.

"Now that's the Sunshine I know and love!"

She laughs a bit, but then stops and gains a worried expression.

"What's wrong?"

"What time is it?"

"O-oh ummm..."

I look at the clock and look back at her.

"12:30 am..."

"WHAT?!"

"Calm down Sunshine! This is good news!"

"How is this good news?!"

"Because, we get to have to slumber party! And you can stay with me aaaallll night!"

Y/n pov

With what happened with Moon...I was still thinking about quitting. But... I REALLY needed that money, and I love this job.

I mean, now I know what I'm dealing with, and where the generators are. So if the lights turns off, I might have an advantage.

Maybe I won't quit. This job has too many benefits for me.

Beside, it's not like Moon can come out during closing hours. He only comes out out if you turn the light switch.

Right...?

"Fine. I guess we can have a slumber party."

I say with a small smile.

Sun jumped up and down in joy heading my answer. He grabs my hand, helping me out of bed, and then walked me out the infirmary.

"There's so much stuff to do! We can finger paint, tell stories, drink Fizzy Faz until our heads explode! And stay up all night!"

Sun was so happy we were having a slumber party, it made me happy.

Good thing Moon won't come back anymore...

...right?

??? Pov

Uh oh Sun.

You forgot about me again~

Naughty boy...

Oh, I cants wait until the lights turn off.

I can't wait to see her face again.

I can't wait to make her feel helpless.

I can't wait to see her blood again.

You will be punished...

I will make sure that neck of yours is hanging by a rope by the time I'm done with you...

See you soon darling~