The New Lover Boy

Y/n pov

'Why am I still thinking about him?'

It's my day off, but I can't get Sun out of my mind. What he did, what he...

Said

All this time I've been dealing with there flirting and teasing with ease, but...

Why?

At the corner of my eye, I see the sun.

Sun...

NO NOT THAT KIND OF SUN

Let me try this again...

At the corner of my eye, I see the sun is almost set. My que to head home.

As I turned the corner I glance at the now dark blue sky, and see a peculiar cloud. Wait, nevermind. It's just the moon.

Wait...

OMG I'M GOING CRAZY

I speed walk to my apartment and sit on the couch with a glass of water to relieve my thoughts.

'No! I can't! They're robots for fuck's sake!'

...

'But...there's a possibility...'

"What if...I do?"

Sun pov

"Moon it was amazing! And it seemed she really liked it! She was smiling and giggling and danced beautifully~!"

'Yeah I know. I saw her...her face. Good for you...'

Moon seems a bit...odd today

"Are you ok? You seem upset about something"

I feel him tense up, even if he wasn't in control right now.

'Yeah! Why would you think anything like that?'

He got really defensive... But, I'll leave him be. He'll tell me sooner or later.

"Ok, ok. Just curious..."

'Look, I'm sorry if I seemed unimpressed earlier. I'm really proud of you. I'm just...not feeling it right now...'

Proud...of ME?

"Thanks. And don't worry! I'm sure things will get better once Y/n comes back tomorrow!"

I can feel him perk up a tiny bit, even if it was very subtle.

"Yeah...I hope...

Time skip to next day

Y/n pov

I zoomed my way through the Pizza Plex, trying to avoid bumping in to anyone while doing so.

'I'M LATE I'M LATE I'M LATE'

I was exactly an hour late. I don't know what happened. My brain just decided to give up on me and I hit the snooze button.

Usually I'd be begging for air from running this much. But this time, I was sweating because of how fucked I would be.

I hope Sun and Moon aren't worried...

The daycare! Yes!

I fling open the door and hear children play below.

'They're here?!'

I run to the slide and basically fly down it. I was so fast, I got completely buried in the balls. Well, that was until I heard a gasp and someone wraps there arms around me, picking me up.