I Won't Let Anything Kill My Darling

Y/n pov

"Hey Sun, what time is it?"

"It's...6:00 pm"

"Only 6:00 pm?! It's so boring here"

"I guess you're right. We did everything I can think of"

I groan in boredom, then suddenly, I get an idea. But I don't think Sun will like it so much...

But, I am getting bit tired of talking to Sun...

"Hey...Sun?"

"Yes?"

"I know this might sound weird but...could I maybe see Moon?"

His eyes instantly get wide from my question. He looks a bit sad and...

Jealous?

"It's not like I don't like being with you, I just wanna maybe...talk to someone else for a bit..."

He doesn't say anything

"But, w-we don't have to if you don't want to!"

"No, it's fine Sunshine. I'm just scared that he might...hurt you again..."

"I'm sure he won't. He seems like he's changed. At least, enough to not hurt me by the mere sight if me"

He sighs, then gets up.

"Come on. You can do the honors of turning off the lights."

He helps me get up and we walk over to the light switch. I was about to turn it off when suddenly, Sun turns me around to face him and kisses me on the forehead.

I smile a bit by his gesture, and hover my finger over the switch. I pause for a moment, then turn my face to Sun.

"Bye Sun!"

"Bye Sunshine..."

I then look back at the switch and turn it off.

The moment I turn around, Moon puts his hands on the wall of either side of me, trapping me.

I look up and see two red eyes staring at me.

"Hello darling~"

"H-hi..."

I couldn't help but stutter, avoiding his gaze a bit. I was a bit overwhelmed by his appearance and clawed hands beside me. He brings his claws to my chin and lifts my face up so I'm looking at him.

"Awww~ Why are you so scared? I'm not THAT bad"

"But..."

He then brings his mouth beside my ear.

"But I can be if that's what you want~"

"Ooook..."

I crouch underneath his arms and start to walk away a few feet. But I'm rudely interrupted by Moon grabbing me by my waist and pulling me to him. That seems to be his favorite thing to do apparently.

"Ah ah ah~ Your not going away that easily. So, why did you wanna see me?"

He turns me around so I'm facing him, his arms still around my waist. I reach in to my pocket and give him the folded up drawing.

He lets go of me and grabs it, looking very confused.

"What's this"

"Just open it"

He does what I said, and opened up the paper. Once he saw it, his eyes instantly shot wide open and his hands start to shake. His grip on the drawing loosens, causing it to fall to the ground.