Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy

Y/n pov

"Sunshine~?"

"H-huh..."

I flutter my eyes open and see Sun lying next to me.

"Where's uhhh... where's Lola?"

My vision was still a little blurry, but I could tell she was gone.

"She went home early. I didn't wanna wake you up because you looked so cute and peaceful~"

"She left?"

He smirks and pulls me closer.

"Yeah. It's just us now~"

My eyes immediately become wide and suddenly, I wasn't tired anymore.

"Well...I guess it'll be fun hanging out with you more"

"You guess?"

He holds me tighter and inches his face closer to mine.

"Sorry. That sounded rude. Honestly, I would love to have more time hanging out with you!"

He smiles and sits up. I was about to sit up too, but he grabs my shoulders and holds me down. I can see he's...

Omg he's on top of me...

He slides his one hand to my wrists and gently holds them, even if he was PINNING ME TO THE GROUND!

"Girl's day is over~ Do you know what that means~?

"Uhhhhhh...no...?"

I put on a nervous smile, but it immediately drops when he leans in closer and whispers to me.

"You're mine now~"

He kisses my nose and smiles at my red face. He slides his free hand to my...neck? I'm scared...

"Y'know Sunshine, you never told me how sensitive your neck was~"

He gives it a small and playful squeeze, then leans EVEN closer.

"I guess Moon wanted to keep the fun all to himself since he also never told me~

'Fun?!'

He buried his face in the crook of my neck and gently kisses it.

'Ok, this isn't so bad. Sure, I'm flustered as fuck, but at least he isn't-'

My thoughts are interrupted when a chill runs up my spine after feeling something...wet on my neck.

'I SWEAR, ONE DAY I'M GONNA RIP OFF THAT FUCKING TONGUE WITH MY BARE HANDS'

He stops for a moment and sighs on to my skin. He buries his face in the crook of my neck and chuckles.

"Sunshine, I don't know what me and Moon would be like without you~ We care about you very much~ Maybe even too much depending on who you ask"

He lets go of my wrists and instead grabs my waist. I take a moment to think about his words.

I knew they cared about me a lot, but I never heard them say it...

I wrap my arms around Sun and hug him. I honestly didn't know what to say, so I thought physical touch would be enough. And I was right. He wraps his arms around me tightly and pulls his head back to look at me.

He starts kissing me all over my face and neck, obviously taking pride in my suffering. He pulls away and giggles. God damn, it was so cute!

He traces my face and neck with his finger with half lidded eyes. He grabs my chin and kisses me on the lips. He pulls away, but is still VERY close.