Green Plastic Balls

Y/n pov

I walk around the Pizza Plex with a bright smile. Some of the workers even came up and talked to me about Sun and Moon.

"So, how are they? No malfunctions?"

"They are perfectly fine!"

"I'm so glad to get them off my hands"

"Yeah. I've heard how they behaved..."

And of course, some of them would tease me and talk about how clingy they were.

I run into Tina. We chatted a little. She even told me how they reacted when they first saw each other.

(Fun fact: My friend is named Tina)

"Just yesterday, they were already talking about killing each other"

She chuckles and takes a sip of her coffee.

"Of course they were~ But, when they first saw each other, they cried tears of joy as they hugged each other~! I've never seen them so happy before!"

She tries to hold in a laugh as she continues talking.

"Sun even smacked himself to see if it was a dream! And Moon stopped him by smacking him too!"

"Of course!"

We both have a good laugh about it. But, picturing the boys first seeing each other. Could have made me cry honestly.

She looks at her watch as she finishes her coffee.

"Welp. Looks like I gotta go. Those Staff Bots don't fix themselves y'know"

"Ok. Bye!"

"Bye!"

I leave too. I walk through the doors and make my way to the slide.

'The kids are gonna be so happy!'

I slide down the rainbow slide like usual. Except, once I was at the end, I saw...

Moon waiting for me! I'm gonna crash into him!

I was going so fast, I didn't have time to scream. I slide right into him and he wraps his arms around me as we fall down. Of course, since he was made of metal, it did hurt a tiny bit.

We resurface, Moon still holding me with a big smile on his face.

"Good morning Darling!"

I was still trying to process what had happened. It all happened so quickly. It was like a blur.

He grabs my hands and pecks my lips, making my face turn red. He chuckles and kisses my hands.

"You're too cute..."

He said it so quietly, I bet he didn't even hear himself. But, I did. My face gets warm as we get out of the ball pit.

"So, where's Sun?"

I ask as we arrive at the security desk.

"He's charging right now. But, he'll be back any minute now. In the mean time..."

He takes a step closer to me. I try to step back, but my back hits the wall behind me.

"We didn't finish what we started yesterday~"

He puts his hands on the wall, trapping me.

"Uhhhh... W-what do you mean?"

He smirks and moves closer, barely an inch away. My face turns bright red when he grabs my wrists and pins them to the wall.