A Step Above Kisses

Y/n pov

I close the door after the last kid left.

It was only 6:00 pm, so I can stay here longer.

Sun's cleaning the bathroom right now, so I'm bored as fuck. I offered to help but he just denied me and shoved me away from the room.

'Ball pits are usually fun...'

I walk over to the ball pit and jump in it face first. I don't even bother to turn over so I could breath better.

'He's been in there for a while. How disgusting is the boys bathroom exactly?'

(Real question tho. I need to know)

I get up and sit against the wall of the pit. I close my eyes and let out an irritated groan.

"Suuuunnnn where are youuu"

"Right here!"

"AHHH!"

My eyes instantly shot open, only to see Sun sitting barely an inch away from me.

"You gotta stop doing that! You almost gave me a heart attack!"

I point my finger at him in a scolding manner, but he just grabs my finger and...

LICKS IT?!

"EWWW WHAT HELL SUN"

He chuckles when seeing me trying to wipe my finger with my shirt.

He then grabs that same hand and kisses it. Then licks his lips in satisfaction.

"You taste delicious~"

He then holds my hand tighter and licks it.

He puts his hand on my cheek and pulls me closer.

"I want more~"

He then nuzzles his nose on mine and stands up, acting like nothing happened!

"I bet you're really thirsty right now. I'm gonna get us some Fizzy Faz!"

He leaves and I just sit there. Frozen solid. My face more red then it's ever been. And I didn't know that was possible!

"I...I'm gonna...d-draw..."

I get out of the ball pit and go to the arts n crafts table, the same dumbfounded expression still on my face.

One day, I'm gonna rip out that tongue with my bare hands.

Sun pov

'What did you do?'

'What do you mean?'

I grab two Fizzy Faz's from the mini fridge.

'When you walked away, I saw Y/n's face. What did you do to get her like that? Teach me your ways~'

'I didn't do anything!'

'You know lying is against the rules~'

I chuckle as I walk back to the daycare.

'HEY! DON'T YOU DARE SHUT ME OUT YOU-'

And, poof. He's gone.

Yay!

I slide in the pit, drinks in hand, and call for Y/n.

"Oh Sunshine~ I got your favorite flavor!"

"Over here!"

I here her voice come from the arts n crafts corner. Of course she would be there. She loves the arts.