He Was Just Jealous

Sun pov

Huh? What am I doing up here?

'Moon, were you slacking on the job?'

No response...

But I'm not blocking him...

'Moon?'

The silent treatment?

"Moon, can you hear me?"

Wait...

"Do we have to fix you up?"

I'm not blocking him...

"Please, talk to me..."

He's blocking me

"Why are you blocking me? Did something happen?"

Still no response. I guess I'll leave him alone for now...

"Please, tell me when you're ready..."

I give up and walk to the curtain to jump down. I don't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't kids calling to me in distress.

I jump down and land in the ball pit. I get out and go to the kids.

"What's wrong?"

"Miss Y/n is TOO tired! She looks hurt!"

'Hurt?!'

"Everyone, calm down! Where is she!"

They take my hand to lead me to her.

'I hope she's ok. How would she even get hurt?! Why is she 'TOO tired'?'

My thoughts are interrupted when I see Y/n sitting against the wall. She's awake. But, she looks different...

Her cheeks...her eyes... Oh no! She was crying!

Her...

HER NECK

"SUNSHINE"

Y/n pov

"Sun...?"

He runs up to me and hugs me, the kids behind him with worried faces. He pulls away, still holding my shoulders. I try to give him a small, reassuring smile.

"What's wrong?"

He isn't looking at my puffy eyes or tear stained cheeks. He's looking at...

My neck!

He gently traces my neck with his finger and his expression gets more worried.

"Who did this to you"

"Sun, I'm fine. I just...got hurt while I was sleeping."

"No. Someone was choking you"

The kids hear him say that and instantly run to me, making sure I was ok. I couldn't handle all the sudden voices and Sun seems to notice.

"Everyone, I'll take Miss Y/n to the infirmary. Beck, you're in charge"

(Beck was the oldest of them. 13)

He takes my hand and walks me to the infirmary.

"Really. I'm fine. You don't have to do this!"

"But I have to! Someone hurt my Sunshine!"

I was about to say something, but figured it was no use convincingly him. But, I can't tell him! He'll hate Moon forever! I don't wanna ruin there friendship all because I was a crybaby!