He's Actually Nice

Y/n pov

"Sunshine?"

I was so confused, I didn't even hear or acknowledge Sun. Why was Moon suddenly so nice? Why did he stop trying to kill me?

"Sunshine!"

I'm taken out of my thoughts by by Sun's yelling.

"...Sun?"

"Sunshine...why am I hugging you?"

"..."

"Moon...he-"

"OMG HE DIDN'T HURT YOU DID HE?!"

"No! Actually...he did the exact opposite..."

Sun cocks his head with a mildly confused expression.

"What do you mean?"

(Gasp)

"He didn't threaten you did he?!"

"No! He didn't do anything to me."

Now Sun was more confused then I was. I don't blame him. If your counterpart with a history of killing everything in it's path, suddenly turned nice, I would be too.

"Well, I was about to get the fifth generator, but then Moon pulled me back before I could. He covered my mouth while I was yelling for him to let me go. But he didn't hear me."

I paused, thinking how Sun would feel.

"He did hear me say... one word..."

"What did you say?"

"He stopped covering my mouth when I said your name. He wanted to know what I had to say but I didn't say anything because I got scared."

Sun didn't seem surprised to hear Moon reacting differently to hearing his name.

"He waited for me to say something, but I didn't. Then he got frustrated and pulled my hair."

When Sun heard that, he was absolutely FUMING. He doesn't have hair, but he does know how much it hurts.

"I thought he would look angry, but he looked...sad for me."

Now Sun looked even more confused then he was before. If that was even possible.

"He looked at the bandage on my head and..."

Should I tell him? It'd be pretty weird to just say 'A giant, murderous robot gently kissed me on the head by the way!'

"And what?"

I decided to lie because why the fuck not!

"A-and...he looked at it. It seemed like he was...sorry..."

That last bit was kinda true actually. Even if he didn't say it, he definitely showed it.

DEFINITELY

"Moon feeling... apologetic? Just when I think I know him, something new pops up."

"And then he looked at my neck."

"Oh no! He hurt you didn't he!"

"No Sun. I already said he didn't do anything. He just looked at it, with that same apologetic look in his eyes."

...

"And then he hugged me-"

"WHAT?!"

"Wait hold on."

He then runs to the place where we had our tea party. He picks up the cup, pours the 'tea' in it, then comes back to me, cup in hand.

"Could you repeat that, Sunshine?"