IV.

( Milo gets left behind )

SITTING AROUND IN the tent of the Malfoys, Milo was fidgeting with his fingers, looking around, counting the squares on the floor — he was doing just about anything to keep him from dying of boredom.

Benjamin and Lucius were already gone for quite some time, talking about Merlin knows what in a more private part of the tent. Meanwhile Narcissa was in the loft with Draco, listening to him rant about the amazing game they just witnessed, Anna was just sitting nearby, staring off into nothingness, like she always seemed to do when they were around other pure-bloods.

The parties that were going on outside did little to calm Milo and his running thoughts down, the Irish loudly celebrating their victory while the Bulgarian fans probably were crying in their tents about the loss.

The celebrations got louder and louder with time, Milo noticed, soon there were explosions and loud cries heard, by now they probably got their hands on fireworks and a few surprised people got shocked by the loud noise of the explosion.

Now, Draco looked up and smiled, "Mother, can we go outside? I want to see the celebrations."

Narcissa looked uncomfortable by his request, especially now that all eyes in the room were on her, "I do not think that –"

Just at this moment she got cut off by the two men reentering the room. "Lucius, who do you think this is? It cannot be the Irish", Benjamin asked in a bored tone, he could care less about the ruckus outside, he had more important matters to discuss.

Anna stood up, showing interest in what was happening for the first time today. "How about we go outside and take a look?"

Milo quickly stood up, thankful for having an opportunity to escape from the weird mood that hung over the room up until now. He was also the first one to walk outside, looking around, trying to see whatever was causing this turmoil.

Finally his obsidian eyes caught sight of the cause and to his surprise it wasn't the Irish, no it was someone entirely else.

"Father, what is the meaning behind this?", he looked back at his father, whose skin adapted a sickly color, more than normal.

In his father's stead, Lucius answered with a disgusted grimace, "Death Eaters, if you can call them that."

Benjamin added, "They're nothing more than just some drunken rapscallions." Anna nodded in agreement next to him, her eyes eagerly taking in all of the chaos caused by a few cloaked people and some fire. That is, until she noticed a bit of a more scary scene, or judging by her expression, an entertaining scene.

Above the so-called Death Eaters was a woman flowing with her knickers in plain sight. This was a sight that Milo wanted to forget fast, no one wanted to see the knickers of an old woman.

"Let's go for now, all of this is giving me a headache," was all the sickly looking Bähr said, turning to his son, who was looking at all of this indifferently.

"Why not join them, I'm sure it would be quite the experience, reliving the old days, my friend", Lucius put an arm around Benjamin's shoulder. The normally intimidating man was looking as weak as ever, looking at his wife for help, though she only nodded in agreement.

"Narcissa and Anna can return home and Milo and Draco should stay here, watch the scene, get a sniff of what our past was like."

"I'll return home, but only after making sure Draco is watching from a distance, in the forest", said Narcissa with determination in her voice, wanting nothing more than to actually take her son home to safety.