ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Chapter 2

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

...
instagram: @khlele01 has sent you message.

Yeoreum stared blankly at the notification. She blinked at it slowly.
She blinked again.
And then promptly turned her phone off, redirecting her blank stare towards the television. That was something to deal with in the morning.

⊹ ⋆ ˚

"So you're telling me that the boys you met last night were fucking Zhong Chenle and Park Jisung of 7Dream??? You know, my favorite fUCKING CONTENT CREATORS? AND YOU ARE ONLY TELLING ME NOW?? You absolute bitch. You should have told me last night."

...
No response.

"... I can't believe they followed you on insta. You don't even watch 7dream content and yet you get a follow before me."

Yeoreum's eyes roamed around the room as she attempted to block out the noise coming from her roommate who was leaning over the kitchen island to shout in her face. As Solmi's energy began to wane, she slumped back down into her stool to pick at her cereal, grumbling under her breath. Yeoreum took this silence as an opportunity to make a case for herself so her friend wouldn't hold a grudge, because she was the type to hold on far longer than necessary.

"Sol, I honestly didn't even know it was them until they followed me, and I only waited to tell you because I wouldn't have gotten any sleep last night if I told you then and you know that."

Solmi shot Yeoreum a glare before going back to her breakfast. Yeoreum simply huffed in annoyance at her roommates hostility. The silence was broken by Shinae, who was sat in the stool next to her. "Did you at least reply to his message? It'd be rude to leave him on read". Freezing mid bite of her toast, the light-haired girl laughed awkwardly, looking away. Shinae deadpanned at her. "Did you even open it?" she asked exasperatedly, and when the girl didn't reply she shook her head in disapproval. Getting up from her seat, Shinae cast Yeoreum one final pointed look before moving into the kitchen to put away her dishes. It told Yeoreum everything about what Shinae thought, and she shivered.

"I would never treat Chenle like that" Solmi mumbled.

Sighing deeply, Yeoreum grabbed her phone and opened instagram. She stared by at her messages, eyeing Chenle's username sitting at the top, taunting her to open it. With bated breath, she tapped on his name.

 With bated breath, she tapped on his name