ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Chapter 30

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

It was 10pm, and Yeoreum was exhausted. It wasn't even that late, but her social battery had reached its end and she was feeling the full effects. She and Shinae were still at the dreamies house, and she was afraid if they stayed any longer they would never make it back home for the night. Not that she was scared of staying the night at the boys' house, but she was desperately craving her own warm plush bed, and the familiar scent of her room, and her soft pajamas. The thought of going to bed almost made Yeoreum cry, it was so heavenly.

Rolling a sleeping Chenle off of her and prying herself up from her spot on the sofa, Yeoreum stumbled over piles of wrapping paper and other garbage on the floor, and tottered over to where Shinae sat to pat her on the leg. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom, we should probably get going when I'm done."

The other girl nodded sleepily, trying to stifle a yawn. Next to her, Jisung frowned. "You guys are leaving already?" he asked, big puppy eyes drilling into Yeoreum. "I'm sorry Ji, but it's already 10 and we gotta get home— we can hang out again later okay?" she apologized, reaching out and giving his hand a reassuring squeeze. He muttered a small, "okay," to which Yeoreum offered a small grin. Giving him a pat on the head, she turned to head to the restroom.

Yeoreum was lost in thought as she washed and dried her hands, moving completely in auto-pilot mode. The sudden silence of the bathroom had caused her mind to wander, and she was currently worrying about inevitable confrontation with Solmi about her growing friendship with 7Dream.

So preoccupied by her bad habit of overthinking, Yeoreum made it only a few steps down the hall before crashing into another body with a loud 'oof'. Stumbling back, she felt two hands shoot out and grab her by the arms to steady her.

Glancing up, she saw Haechan staring down at her, his round doe eyes widened in surprise. As soon as they made eye contact however, his hands snapped back to his side and he adopted his usual snide character. Just before he could spit out the snarky comment Yeoreum could tell was coming, she jumped in with her own question.

"Are you heading to the bathroom?" She asked in a casual tone. He paused, his mouth hanging open and shot her a questioning look. "Why do you want to know? Did you take a major shit in there or something?"

"It's a yes or no question, bitch-boy."

Haechan put his hand on his chest, taken aback for her forwardness; "You hag!" he cried in offense. She narrowed her eyes at him. It was silent for a moment before he muttered out a sheepish, "yes."

Bingo. Just what she was waiting for to put her master plan into action. In her mind, she was grinning like an evil villain.

"Ew! Stop copying me!" She exclaimed, curling her lip in disgust.