ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Chapter 51

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

It was Jeno who finally came to Yeoreum's rescue,
prying Chenle off of her with ease. Apparently, he and Renjun had seen the boy fly past them on his way to tackle her, and after a moment's consideration decided it was probably better to make sure he wasn't being a complete moron.

Realizing that they were all grouped together (minus Mark, Haechan, and Jisung), there was a unanimous decision to wrangle the others and get the hell out. Yeoreum had yet to bring up Haechan's offer of staying at their place for the night, the task suddenly seeming daunting. She didn't want to impose on them, and it was slightly shameful to say she couldn't go home because of her roommate.

So instead, she followed behind Jeno who lead the group on their search, hand firmly gripping Chenle's wrist to make sure he wouldn't disappear into the party again.

Pushing through the crowd, the group was on a determined path towards the dining room where Jaemin had last seen Mark. However, they came to a full halt when from the back of the group Renjun called out, "Hey— is that Jisung?"

Four heads whipped around to where he was pointing. Laying passed out on the couch was Jisung. Yeoreum panicked momentarily, thinking he had been drinking or given something. Sure, he was only a few weeks away from turning 19, but he wasn't legally allowed to drink. Certainly not in front of all of these influencers who would swarm at a chance to create drama. Taking hurried steps towards him, the group let out simultaneous sighs of relief as the drew close enough to see Taeil standing near the boy.

"Did he drink something?" Renjun asked when they reached the older boy, worry lacing his voice. Taeil just laughed and shook his head.

"He fell asleep playing games on his phone while waiting for you guys to finish," he explained, pointing out the way Jisung's hands clutched the device to his chest.

Jaemin stepped over to wake him gently, but Chenle beat him to it, practically jumping on top of the poor boy. Jisung woke with a start, coughing and wheezing for breath as Chenle sat on him, a proud look on his face.

Well. That was one down. Two more to go.

Finding Mark was surprisingly easy, as he was exactly where Jaemin said he was; sitting around the dining table with Taeyong, Winwin, Yuta, and Doyoung. Seeing his friends pour into the room, Mark immediately understood what their goal was. Standing up with a yawn, he brushed off his pants and turned to Taeyong.

"Alright-- I think we're calling it a night. Thanks for inviting us man, it was really fun," he said, gesturing to the Dreamies and Yeoreum.