Chapter 17: Loki | Charlie

Loki

The next few days passed blissfully, with Loki and Nicky orbiting each other like terrestrial bodies.

Their happiness drew the others like dinner bells on a ranch. Charlie and Steve could barely keep their hands off of Nicky, and Bucky's advances on Loki became increasingly bold. Wednesday night he cornered Loki in the kitchen, pressing him gently back against the door to the pantry.

He leaned in like he had done in their bedroom and whispered, "I'm going to take you somewhere nice on Friday. Wear what you know I'll like, but make sure it's warm." He ghosted the back of his index finger down Loki's neck and then left.

His tone was less domineering than it was a gentle caress, like his finger had been, but it still made Loki want to obey.

He offered Nicky a fashion show Friday afternoon, since it seemed only fair, and they ended up picking a flouncy, long sleeve black peasant blouse. It had a deep v cut, but the collar and lapel were made of a light satin fabric that billowed when he moved, sometimes covering his sternum and sometimes exposing it. He tucked the bottom of the shirt into a pair of high waisted, slim gray trousers that accentuated his thin thighs and small, round butt.

Nicky suggested a necklace over a scarf this time, so he layered a long chain necklace over a shorter one, with a pendant that sat right in the hollow of his neck. He opted for simple silver studs, and swept his hair into a side part. His fingers nimbly crafted a twisting braid, taking the hair on the shorter side and braiding it until it fell in with the rest of his side swept hair.

Since he got such a good reaction from Nicky on his makeup for their date, he went a little bolder this time, swiping silver eyeshadow across his lids, lining his eyes with jet black liner, and painting on a deep burgundy lip. It wasn't as stark as it would have been on Nicky's pale skin, but it was still noticeable, and went well with his otherwise colorless outfit.

He made a bold decision and took one of Bucky's black leather jackets out of the closet. Nicky's eyebrows shot up and his eyes darkened when he saw the final outfit. "Gorgeous...as always. God I love long hair," he stepped forward and gently cupped one of the waves in Loki's hair.

Loki smiled at the touch and reached forward to card his fingers through Nicky's soft fringe.

"It does seem like we all have at least one type in common, huh?"

"Yeah. Sexy as hell," Nicky winked and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before meandering into the other bedroom, presumably to bother Charlie and Steve.

Steve had moved his workstation into the other room, which at first had greatly distressed Loki, who didn't want to displace or bother anyone. In the end it actually worked out best for everyone. Nicky didn't do a lot of work at his desk and when he was working, he liked to be close to, if not actually touching one of the other men. Besides that, he usually socialized all throughout the day anyways. Charlie and Steve both liked relative silence when they worked, which made them perfect office mates.

Loki took a final deep breath, steadying his minor jitters of excitement and he walked towards the front door.

Bucky was surprisingly not wearing all black, instead having opted for a velvet, maroon dress shirt, open several buttons, over black slacks that hugged his body sinfully. He had a black cord around his neck, and a silver hoop in his ear. His hair had grown out some since his last haircut and he had a black metal headband holding his hair back off his face. To Loki's surprise, he was also wearing eyeliner, but his was a dark charcoal that seemed to draw the eye in the way a black hole attracts and absorbs all of the light around it. When his lips parted Loki noted he might also be wearing lip gloss.