Chapter 20: Loki

Loki woke with a start to the strong smell of sex and a too warm body pressed against his back. He had fallen asleep under Charlie's weight, but he must have rolled off him in his sleep. The night came back to him in pieces.

He had been completely sober, but it felt like trying to remember through the haze of alcohol. Loki didn't often fall into subspace, it wasn't why he had sex so he didn't push himself to drop often, but these gaps in memory could mean he had been slipping between reality and that blissful state.

Charlie's hand moved against his chest, accidentally brushing one of his piercings and more of the night flashed back to him. He had been an exhausted wreck by the time he made it into Charlie's capable hands. He didn't remember feeling tired during the act, but maybe his sleep starved brain had just failed to catalog all of the details.

Well, that absolutely wouldn't do. If he couldn't remember every single moment of his first time with Charlie he was sure as hell going to remember the second. Without even stopping to consider morning breath or morning-after awkwardness, he ground his hips back against Charlie. He realized with a jolt they were both still naked, with long dried residues on their bodies.

Charlie groaned, and tightened his grip around Loki's waist, his hand coming up to play with one of his nipples, and Loki gasped. It seemed Charlie hadn't been fully asleep after all.

"Are you stretching or are you asking?" Charlie growled in his ear, and Loki purposefully squirmed against him again. Suddenly, he was on his back and Charlie was looming over him, his already stiffening length nudging against Loki's stomach.

"What can I take from you this morning darling, since I'm assuming you still don't want to tell me what it is you want me to give?"

Loki hummed thoughtfully as he threaded a leg behind Charlie's lower back, pulling him down against him. Charlie's groan went straight through Loki's chest, into his stomach and down farther south, stiffening him to a painfully hard state.

"Make it last, Charlie...I want to remember every second of it."

Charlie moved against him, slanting his mouth against Loki's before sliding down his body.

He used his mouth to spread Loki open again, and this time he used a lot more lube. The easy slide of his fingers was greatly appreciated by Loki, who hadn't realized how raw he was from last night's entry.

Charlie came back up when Loki was stretched open. "You going to make those pretty little noises for me again?" His voice wasn't quite a challenge, but Loki's pulse sped up like it was.

"I like it when you talk," Loki purred as a nonresponse.

He felt his sexual desire settle into his muscles like a mission, something he could do and accomplish when everything else felt pointless. Yesterday he had come looking for an escape. Today he wanted a reentrance. He wanted to come back into himself and stay here, safe in Charlie's arms, in this room, in this house with people who cared about him and whom the world would not and could not take away from him.

He said as much out loud and Charlie wrapped his arms around Loki then, pausing in their heated moment to caress the back of his head and kiss him deeply. With the simple tightening of his biceps and shift of his weight he lifted Loki up until his shoulders were resting on the headboard, his hips held up by Charlie's strength as he half knelt, half crouched above Charlie's kneeling form. Unlike last night where Loki had controlled the entrance, this morning Charlie had complete control over his hips as he lowered Loki onto his cock.

Loki threw his head back against the headboard, the dull thud barely distracting from the stretching pull inside him. He had vaguely noted how large Charlie was the night before, but this morning it seemed almost obscene. Loki craned his neck to look down at the lewd image of Charlie's girth sliding inside him.