Part 3

The following three days, Lisa watches as the tips roll in and the cash rises. Jojo was right; the ribbon is quite helpful in terms of making money. And something tells her it's easy to please him. Maybe I'll be rich, Lisa fantasises. But what would I do if I were rich? Hmm... one thing is sure, I'll be going to a 5 star restaurant and eat the BEST meal ever. Lisa surely loves food, and she wants to make a name in the food industry. As its still time for a new year's celebration for the whole month of January, the same customers show up very often because they love the holiday. The days pass and Lisa makes money, and unlocks more ingredients specially for New Year's. With Saturday being pay day, Lisa gains an extra amount of cash for her and Avia to spend in the shop. The two have decorated the lobby nicely over the time, and more decorations join the restaurant. And then it's Sunday, so payday will have to wait. But at least, Lisa knows there's one other trick to get more cash for the next three days. She puts a lot of effort into making sure her clients are satisfied, but she believes she is skilled enough to be more laid back. Although Lisa enjoys a relaxed lifestyle, she currently works seven days a week. That's a lot actually. There have been free days planned so that's good. And Avia can also take some time off.

Avia checks the calendar. It's Sunday, January 8th. "Sweet, my birthday is in 8 days!" She exclaims. Avia gets her agenda and sees if there's things happening. Today's date notes "Joelle's birthday". She is a friend that Lisa and Avia made during the time they worked together. They've made many friends such as Mike, Nalu, Mr Miliband, Nellie, Alfred, Rylie, and of course, Sage (outside of their customers). And the two are also good friends now and get along well. Sometimes they chat before, during, or after work. Today before the first customer arrived, Lisa and Avia had also chatted a while. They mentioned that today is the day Lisa will have to put in extra effort, because Jojo is coming to sample the food again.

When it's closing time, Jojo walks in and he waves at Lisa. "Lisa begins, "Welcome, Sir," but Jojo cuts her off, stating, "You don't have to call me "Sir," just say Jojo." Lisa nods. "Okay, Jojo, what would you like to order?" He places an entirely different order than he did the last time. He's the only customer to actually order something completely new every visit. Lisa eagerly works on his pie as a few other customers are still waiting for theirs. But luckily, Lisa can finish them quickly and one of the pies will be delivered by Avia. After Avia returns, only Jojo is waiting for his order. Once Lisa finishes the pie, she is about to serve Jojo and she notices he has a slight smile on his face. "Here you go, Si- I mean Jojo," Lisa says. Just like last time, Jojo loves the pie Lisa made him. "You're doing so well! What is your secret?" He asks Lisa. "I just work hard and learn quick," she responds. "Interesting," Jojo comments. "Can I learn a little bit more about you?" Lisa is taken aback when he asks. "Okay," she tells him, "I am Lisa, and I am from Tacodale. I have a cat named Spookje. My hobbies are art, writing, playing games, and anything creative basically. I love food as well." "Are you a foodie? So am I," Jojo answers. "I therefore acquired a job that allows me to dine in restaurants. And I am from Tacodale, too." "Really?" Lisa blurts out. "I never met you before I started working here". She didn't realise Jojo has more fame than she knows about. On the other hand, he is relieved Lisa didn't knew about his work in the food industry, and that she saw him for who he really is instead of how many he reaches. After Lisa provided more details about herself, Jojo shares a little bit about himself as well. "I'm happy that we get along", he says. "I consider it beneficial to get along well with the chefs I encounter while performing my profession. Some people detest me because they feel I'm too harsh, while others are terrified of me. I sincerely appreciate it, Lisa." "So," Lisa starts, "are we friends?" Jojo nods his head. "If that's what you want, we are friends." Lisa wonders if her other friends who she shares with Avia also know who Jojo is. But again, Lisa is unaware of his fame. "It was nice talking with you, but let's go before we are closed up in the mall." As Lisa and Jojo leave, the lights are off and nobody can be seen. Lisa doesn't see Jojo heading to the parking lot to get in his car, and she walks to the train station alone. She looks around to find him, but with no success. Lisa rides the train alone with her headphones on and again listening to music.

Two days later, on a cold yet sunny Tuesday morning, Lisa takes the train to Whiskview again. Additionally, she discovers Jojo is also in the train when she searches for a seat. He greets Lisa when she turns to face him. Jojo puts his bag on the floor and he allows Lisa to sit on the chair next to him. "Thanks," Lisa says. Jojo responds, "You're welcome". "Do you always take the train to work?" He asks. "Yes", Lisa answers, "I always do that". She is afraid to tell him she can't drive a car on her own. "Okay," Jojo nods his head. "And how about you, Jojo?" Lisa asks him. He tells her, "I take the train sometimes, when driving by myself won't come in handy". Then he explains his today's plans and the reason he rides the train. As they near Whiskview, Jojo makes the following suggestion: "When you have time, how about we go to a cafe together? Just a nice meetup." "Sure," Lisa responds. Lisa is delighted with Jojo's suggestion because she rarely gets asked to go places with other people. "I am free on Friday," she says. "Let's do that. I'm available on that day as well," Jojo says. The two discuss about a suitable time and when the train pulls into Whiskview Station, Lisa steps off while Jojo waits to get at his destination.