Part 8

March has begun. Everyone is prepared to celebrate St. Patrick's Day now that the snow is gone and the temperature is gradually rising. The atmosphere is filled with various shades of green wherever you turn. The first, earliest flowers have began to bloom and grow. In a pie shop in Whiskview Mall, Lisa has been getting more recognition as people know about her famous lover, and her status is slowly growing. Though she is doing well with her job, she still has to prioritize because she doesn't have a lot of free time to spend with all of her friends. She didn't have much time for Jojo either, but somewhere this month the two will be on their first date!

They picked a date when both have time. Jojo has asked if he should pick up Lisa for the date. Lisa simply agreed without telling him that she was afraid to drive. As soon as the evening of the date arrives, Lisa quickly puts on her style B. She had already bathed and taken care of her hair. She wears perfume and stands in the hallway waiting for Jojo to arrive and take her. Lisa joyfully opens the door when she hears the doorbell. And there he is! "Hello, Honey," Jojo says to her. "Are you prepared?" He verifies by asking her. "Of course," Lisa says. She sees Jojo has spent a lot of time trying to look good, even better than usually. He smells good too. Lisa approaches him with grace and inhales the scent of his cologne "You're so pretty tonight," says Jojo. Lisa melts, and she responds "and so are you." The two get to Jojo's car and he drives her to the rendezvous point for their date; Stu's restaurant. The two decide to eat inside the restaurant because it is still quite chilly in the nights. Jojo takes off Lisa's jacket and he adjusts her chair. It's simple actions like these that charm Lisa's heart. "Why thank you, Mr Gentleman," she lightheartedly says. "Jojo responds with a small chuckle, "You're welcome, Mademoiselle. The waitress, Erica, approaches the two of them and takes their orders. Erica quickly shows up with two glasses of the best blueberry wine after Jojo requests some for the two of them. Lisa feels so fancy here, but she needs to watch her dining etiquette. She is already off on a date with the most sophisticated man she knows. She sips the blueberry wine as Jojo looks at her with a charming smile. "I'm so happy with how well my first date is going," Lisa says. She expects the entire time going to be good. Not because she has high expectations, but because of her chemistry with Jojo. To pass the time, they converse briefly. Lisa tries not to take her phone out to pass the time looking at it. "How are you feeling, Honey?" Jojo asks. "I'm doing great!" Lisa shows him her enthusiasm about their date. "I'm very glad to hear that. I want to make you feel at ease and be there to assist you if necessary." Jojo smiles sweetly at Lisa and he reaches his hand out to reach Lisa's. He grabs her hand and gives it a firm squeeze. Jojo's hand rests on top of Lisa's and their fingers entwine. They make eye contact, and once again Lisa focuses on his eyebrows instead directly at his eyes. Erica arrives with their food after they have amused one another for a time with their affection for one another. "Enjoy your meal!" She says before walking off. As Jojo remains as fancy as he is, Lisa rather looks like a swine trying to eat her spareribs covered with sauce and using her hands to eat. Jojo looks confused, but he is unjudgmental. He knows who Lisa really is and they both agree that food is one of the best things existing. Jojo defends Lisa by glaring aggressively at anyone who pass them and give her an odd look. The two eat their meal together. Lisa has to work on her manners at the dinner table; Jojo has wonderful ones. Good thing they aren't in a 5 star restaurant. They each order a little dessert after finishing their meals and they prepare to leave. Jojo again adjusts Lisa's chair and he helps her with putting on her jacket. They pay, and then they depart.

Jojo drives to a place where not many people are going to. They drive through the suburbs and then they leave Tacodale. "Where are we going?" Lisa asks. "You'll see," Jojo says mysteriously. Lisa peers out the car window and scans the landscape to try to see if something interesting is happening. She really enjoys long car rides especially after dusk. Soon, Jojo stops and parks his car. They are located somewhere outside of populated areas. There aren't any other individuals around. Jojo holds Lisa's hand and he guides her. "Hm?" She has no idea where they are, and why they're here. After a little stroll, they come across a big open area. Jojo tells Lisa, "Look up, my darling." She does so, and is staring at a beautiful night sky full of stars. "Wow... it's really lovely," Lisa says. "I know you'd like this, Honey. I know how fond you are of the stars". Since when did Jojo know Lisa so well? She clings to him, smiling in his shoulder. They find a log and they lay on the grass, leaning their heads against it. It's not the most comfortable, but it will do. They're just happy to be together. Lisa looks at the moon. "The moon is so beautiful," she remarks. Jojo says, "It is, my dear. It's a perfect sight, the night sky in all its beauty. Do you know what else is perfect? It is your voice my lovely Lisa". "Awwww!" You're making me fall for you over and over again," Lisa days, and the two hug. "Let's look at the stars Honey," Jojo says with a soft voice. He and Lisa sit in silence and look at the constellations above them, their fingers intertwined. "We are stars too," Lisa says. Jojo nods, his attention still firmly fixed on Lisa and the sky. "What are we?" She asks him again, catching his attention. Jojo breathes in, and says, "we are Lijo."