Part 6

The following morning, Lisa rises later than usual. She has no work today, so it's nice to sleep out for one time. Lisa dresses comfortably and remains at home today because she has no plans. At one point she feels bored and sits on her bed, turning on the TV to watch Fliptube. She checks the YouTube channel of her friend Alfred to watch his pranks. Alfred is the best prankster Lisa knows. As she watches his videos, Spookje joins Lisa in her room and sits with her together. The videos make Lisa laugh so hard that she nearly chokes on a potato chip. She then puts her bag of Lou's away and instead she drinks Tangerine Pop. Then Lisa gets in the mood to pull a prank herself. But how would she do it, and who would she prank? She can't prank Avia, because she's running the Bakeria on her own and Lisa is just staying at home. Because boarding the train to get to another city is too much for just one prank, she will have to play a prank on someone who is already in Tacodale. Maybe Lisa can prank somebody at Papa's Taco Mia! instead? Who should she designate as her victim... Mitch? Maggie? Maybe it's better to prank one of the customers. However, how is Lisa to know who arrives today? As she's texting Alfred, she realizes it's Sunday, which means Jojo will be dropping by. It's fortunate that Lisa and Jojo get along well. He hopefully wouldn't get too angry at her. How should she prank him? Somehow Lisa gets an idea. Maybe she could dress as him! Lisa looks for clothing items that resemble what Jojo typically wears. After going out to buy everything she needs, Lisa waits until it's almost closing time. Then she wears his outfit and goes out, hoping no one will spot her. As she almost arrives at the restaurant, she meets Moe, the guy who runs Moe's Lair. "Why are you dressed like that?" Moe asks. "Costume party, Moe, costume party." Lisa answers with a low voice. "Wait! But the party is that way!" He attempts to explain to Lisa, but she has wandered too far to hear him. Moe flees right away. Then the Dynamoe (who could that be? Dun dun duuuuun) is hiding behind something and peeks out to see what's going on. He then spots Jojo walking to the restaurant. Jojo thinks to himself; Why do I feel like I'm being watched at?

Inside the restaurant Lisa walks up to the counter and sees Mitch is asleep, while Zoe and Nick wait for their orders not noticing him sleeping. The doorbell wakes Mitch up, and he turns to look at Lisa. "Oh hi Jojo, you seem to be pretty early." Mitch says, half asleep. "Uhh, yes, yes. Anyways, my order," Lisa says, trying to imitate Jojo's voice. As Mitch is still drowsy he says, "okay... are you sure you're not sick today? You look and sound like you are..." before Lisa could respond, she hears the doorbell. Jojo is coming! Lisa's heart starts to pound as she doesn't know what to do now. "Oh no! The real Jojo is coming!" She breathes quickly and then she decides to run away. Nick, Zoe, and Mitch don't bother to look around to see what is going on. I can't do this! I need to get out! Lisa thinks to herself. She sees Jojo's face and tries to find a way to get past him and exit. But then she trips and falls down. "AAHHHH!" Lisa screams. Jojo, though, catches her before she reaches the ground. He holds her steady and after a while, he helps her up. "Huh?" Lisa is confused.

Jojo is fixated on Lisa. He examines every inch of her. He couldn't stop gazing at every inch of Lisa's body. He looks at how her light brown wavy hair flows, as Lisa wears it down as usually. Then he looks at her rosy cheeks covered with freckles, her thin lips, her petite, slender frame, and then back at her emerald eyes. It's as if Jojo has scanned her with his vision. Then, in a voice that is softer than usual, he breaks the ice by saying, "You have beautiful eyes." Lisa doesn't know how to respond to him saying this to her. Then Jojo turns to Mitch and says "don't fall asleep please, I'd like to order". Mitch, not exactly knowing what is happening, says "right... hey Jojo, do you have a twin?" "No," Jojo explains, "maybe she's just a fan of me". The two of them have a friendship that Mitch is unaware of. And what neither Mitch nor Lisa knows, is that Jojo may have started to develop a little crush on Lisa... he has seen her in his outfit, and he thinks she looks so pretty in it. Jojo thinks his clothes suit her perfectly...

Soon, Mitch finishes Jojo's taco, and he earns a blue ribbon from him. Instead of eating it on his own, Jojo gives it to Lisa. She queries him, "Uhh, you don't need that?" in a perplexed tone. "It's better not to waste food, that's why I'm giving it to you," Jojo tells her. Lisa has no understanding what is going on or why Jojo is acting in such an odd way. She accepts the taco and informs him that it makes sense. "This girl seems to have a pretty nice attitude," Jojo thinks, as the corners of his mouth curl upwards. He waits until Lisa finishes eating it. As she is still chewing the latest bite of the taco, Lisa heads to the door. "Where are you going, Lisa?" Jojo asks her. She answers, "home. My 'job' here is done". "Ah... I should leave too", Jojo replies. But he doesn't want either of them to leave. He tries to forget what happened, but outside he sees Quinn standing close to the Just Quinn And Associates building, as she makes a phone call. "Hang on," Quinn says, and she turns to Jojo. "Hello, Jojo, how was your job today?" She asks him. The two have been pernament closers ever since Papa's Taco Mia! opened, so it is not surprising that they get along. Jojo blurts out, "it was... so different? Can't really use words for it". Jojo responds to Quinn's inquiry about what transpired by detailing it and mentioning his crush on a girl he met there. "Just tell her the way you feel about her," Quinn starts, "Well it's starting to rain so you better pick a better time." Jojo then flees while shouting Lisa's name.

A few minutes later, Lisa strolls by herself down a street in the pouring rain. Looks like I forgot to check the weather report, she muses. "Gotta be careful not to get too drenched", she mumbles, "very smart of me not to take a jacket or an umbrella." Suddenly Lisa hears a voice behind her. "There you are!" It's Jojo, who approaches her while clutching an umbrella. Lisa perplexedly asks, "Jojo? What are you doing? Where did you get that umbrella from?" "Isn't important," says Jojo. "Then why are you here?" Lisa asks. "What do you need me for?" Without saying a word, Jojo extends his arm to hold the umbrella directly above Lisa's head. She asks him if he doesn't need to stay dry. Jojo responds, "I don't care wether I'd soak or not, I just want you to feel... safe". Lisa is honored beyond words. She sees Jojo replying with a cute smile as she looks him in the eyes. "That's super kind of you! It even reminds me of a song..." says Lisa. "A song?" Jojo starts. "What song? Can you... sing it?" And so, Lisa's voice blends with the sound of falling rain as she begins to sing to him.

"When the sun shines, we'll shine together
Told you I'll be here forever
Said I'll always be your friend
Took an oath, I'ma stick it out 'til the end
Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we'll still have each other
You can stand under my umbrella"

They sing the last line together
"You can stand under my umbrella"

Lisa lets out a "wowee..." as she is surprised that Jojo sang that one line along with her. His eyes light up as he says "that just went... perfect!" Jojo comes a little closer to Lisa and says "You know, I kinda wanna do this a lot more, if you know what I mean," and his warm breath is felt on Lisa's cheek. "Say it", she says directly. Jojo speaks her name after pausing for a moment, then he asks, "Will you be my girlfriend?" Lisa experiences a tidal surge of joy. "OF COURSE I WILL!' She squeals. Now that someone finally has confessed to Lisa that they like her, she immediately falls for Jojo as well. He comes very close to her now.

They kiss.