Part 4

Three days later, Lisa is walking on the wet pavement towards the cafe they decided to have a rendezvous at. The water on the pavement is from the molten snow. In comparison to other Flipverse cities, Tacodale is quite warm, although it still snows here. Lisa meets Jojo at the entrance of the cafe. Jojo says, "Let's get inside, it's freezing outside." They come in. There is quite a lot of people inside, all wanting to escape the bitter winter weather. Jojo and Lisa take a seat and engage in a conversation. "You are an interesting person, Jojo," Lisa says. "I'm glad you think of me as one of your friends." "Ah, thank you," Jojo replies, "I am happy you tolerate me. It's still hard to know people think I'm a bad person when I'm only doing my job. Someone has to do the work." Lisa willingly understands that Jojo has no bad intentions. They learn more and more about each other. Jojo even finds out about Lisa's bullies. "I'm sorry you had to experience everything that you did. Do you discuss this with many people?" He tries his best to come off as considerate. No, Lisa answers. "I understand," Jojo assures her. Lisa continues, "I'm happy to have a job at the Bakeria now. Not just because nobody would attack me here, I have devoted customers who I consider my friends." Jojo asks Lisa if she had many friends when she went to school. Lisa shakes her head. "Once again, I'm sorry for you. Know that I trust you, Lisa," Jojo says. "You trust me?" Lisa asks, with her mouth agape. Jojo nods his head and says "of course I do. I would never lie to people." "Lisa informs him, "I despise liars too; honesty is vital to me." She adds; "We have another thing in common then." Jojo asks, "how much do we share?" Lisa starts, "hmm... we both are honest, wear blue often, are foodies but picky eaters in the meantime, get villainized, and I really like your style of dress." Jojo lightheartedly smiles. "We ordered the same pastry too, didn't we?" He asks. The server then arrives with two identical pastries, and two different drinks. They give the waiter a thank you and begin to drink and eat. Lisa realizes how grateful she is for her friend. Lisa admits, "I had no idea this cafe existed. "Unlike the Papa's restaurant franchise, it is different. Different customers visit this establishment, and another critic may do what I do. I'm only someone who just stops by here not for my job," Jojo explains. "Cool," Lisa responds. After the two had finished their pastries and drinks, they parted ways, saying good-bye and "see you on Sunday."

Two days later, Jojo arrives at Papa's Bakeria as promised. As he enters, he says "Hello, Lisa and Avia", as he sees Lisa sweeping the counter and Avia cleaning the floor. "Hi Jojo!" Lisa says as he approaches the counter. Avia remarks, "I didn't know you two got along so well". "I'm sure Jojo likes you too. He's pretty humble and nice. Well, if you're me, that is. But since you work with me, I know he'd like you too." Lisa breathes out and gets her notepad. She notes down her order. Instead of having a chitchat, Jojo reads a comic from the comic stand, as Lisa is busy in the kitchen. "So you two are friends now?" asks Avia as she walks into the kitchen "Well, yes," Lisa begins, "I see all my customers as friends though". Then Avia asks "but isn't Jojo like, super famous?" After a second-long silence, Lisa says "maybe he is. But that doesn't change my perspective on him. He has the same value as any other customer." "What about Akari?" Avia looks at Lisa with a sly smile. "Yeah. You know Akari is an important girl," Lisa sighs and exclaims, laughing. Lisa focuses on making the pie again. As she serves Jojo, he reacts similarly as he had done before with his pie. Avia is just unwinding in the kitchen when Lisa calls at her: "we got another ribbon!" After Lisa placed it on the counter, she sees Jojo is waiting for her to come.

The two walk to the train station together. "Are you taking the train today?" Lisa asks him. Jojo justifies, "I have to, I heard there's a lot of traffic." Both of them wait for the train to come before boarding. There are many occupied seats but they still find two empty seats facing each other. The other two are occupied by sleeping passengers. Lisa and Jojo are seated in front of each other. "How was your day?" asks Jojo. "Just like any other, really. At least I got to take a break and hang with Nye today. He obviously enjoys the new year because his name is an abbreviation for New Year's Eve! Aha haa,"Lisa grinned subtly. "Oh, and I had fun with Avia before we started," she continues. I've never laughed so hard while just telling jokes to each other!" "I see you would most likely feel a lot better now than you did in your past", Jojo comments. "Yeah..." Lisa sighs. "Sorry, that was not the right time to bring that up," Jojo says, realizing Lisa is no longer smiling. "Lisa?" "Yeah, yeah, it's okay," Lisa assures him. "Change of topic. Would you like to spend time together again?" Jojo asks. "Sure", Lisa says, adding that she will soon be seeing some of her other clients. I'll have to look at my schedule to determine when I'm available." Lisa checks her schedule to see if there is a slot open. "Aside of all the other times I'm meeting up with customers, I have space on... January 25th." Lisa asks Jojo if that could be possible, and he says he's available on the 25th too. "Great! Where do we meet up?" Lisa asks. "Perhaps you could come over to my house and spend some time there." Jojo suggests. "Sounds good," Lisa comments, "it would be nice to know how you live". The two discuss the plan until the train arrives in Tacodale and they both head home.