Prologue

Authors Note - I don't own Naruto or any Naruto materials. I only on this Fanfic.

~Day of the Kyuubi attack~

"Do you have any specifics to the sealing?" The Shinigami asks Hiruzen.

Hiruzen, who had requested Minato to let him do the sealing replies "Yes, I would like you to seal the Soul into Naruto, The Yin half in Menma and the Yang half into Mito."

"Ok, That shall be done." and with that, the Shinigami finishes the sealing.

Minato looks at his 3 children. He looks at Naruto, the one that holds the soul. He face turns into a frown. He blames Naruto for being the reason for the attack.

~4 years later~

Naruto is sitting outside his house with tears going down his malnourished face. His 'family' forgot that he was outside, they had been doing that for a while. He would come back all bloodied and bruised from the beatings of the villagers but his family would beat him more. He tried to walk to the house, but the seals keep pushing him back and burning his hands.

Suddenly, he is hit in the head with a glass bottle, causing him to fall unconscious.

----WARNING----

His eyes open, he tries to move his limbs but they are tied together over a table. He is face up on the table, He tries to look around. He looks towards the chains holding his feet down and realizes he is naked. He looks towards all the scars he had received from the villagers and the new ones he will receive because of the kunai still in his body.

"Oh you're up? Hehe time to have some fun I see." A voice said, Naruto looked around and sees a large naked man comes up to Naruto. He tries to squirm away but can't do anything.

Naruto feels something touch his ass, he looks towards the man to see him inserting his penis in his hole. All Naruto feels is pain as he notices more people coming. He shuts his eyes. But another man comes up to his face and forces his eyelids to open.

Naruto feels a pull towards the seal on his stomach. He closes his eyes again and wakes up in a sewer. He notices he isn't tied anymore and starts to walk towards a rattling sound.

----WARNING END----

As he gets closer to the sound he starts to see tails. Naruto involuntary slows down.

"Come here boy." A voice calls out, Naruto obeys the voice and notices a giant cage with seal written in the middle of it and behind it, he notices a nine tailed fox lying down and staring back at him.

"So, why did you call me?" Naruto asks, "Not that I mind." He added.

"I called you here to apologize. Apologize because I am the reason that you are being attacked and shunned." The fox said.

"Oh, you don't have to be apologize, you didn't ask to be sealed within me and I didn't as well." Naruto answered.

The Kyuubi just chuckled. "That means a lot but I will still help you, so I'll help you train, Oh and you'll hear me in you head from time to time so don't freak out."

-Queue awkward silence-

"Kit, you are being taken out of the village." Kyuubi said as he sensed what was happening.

"WHAT! WHAT DO I DO?" Naruto yells back, being very nervous.

"Calm down Kit, If they throw you out, play dead, and when I say wake up, then wake up." Kyuubi says.

"Are you sure?" The Kyuubi just nods. "Ok, then."

As he leaves his mindscape, he feels like he is falling down. He opens his eyes to see a river. He feels a sharp pain in his back and realizes that he has been kicked towards the river. He falls into the river and starts to thrash about, trying to stay afloat. Soon he is hit in the head with a brick which causes him to lose his conscious again.

"Kit hurry, sign this scroll." He says and a scroll appears in front of Naruto.

Naruto does it, and is forced out of the mindscape, He wakes up and coughs out water. His hand grabs a large rock in the middle of the river. He pulls himself upon the rock.

"I'm sending you some hand signs, do them." Kyuubi says in Naruto's mind.

"Ok," Naruto says aloud.

"You don't have to say it aloud, you can just talk to me in your mind." Kyuubi says while rolling his eyes.

"Sorry." Naruto says with a sheepish grin and does the sign, and with that he puffs out of the world and appears in a forest.

He hears growling and looks two slitted eyes staring at him.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?"

A/N hello everyone, This is my first fic, so I'm just having fun. I'll release the next part soon. Please tell me what I can improve on.