Enter: Fuu

Naruto entered his new house, which was situated in the outskirts of the waterfall village. He was looking at it with disappointment, it looked as if an animal had been living in it. He started to look through stuff, thinking he could salvage things. It was an one story house. As he was clearing the living room house, he decided to give the mat a wash. Lifting the mat, he saw a trap door. Choosing to open it, he saw a ladder inside, going down the trap door, he couldn't see anything. Deciding to do a small fire jutsu to use as a torch. He did some hand signs and a fireball formed on his hand.

The newly formed light showed the basement, it was very dusty but still much cleaner. Walking around, he saw small black glass case. It was as if someone had thrown black paint over the glass. Deciding to break the case to see what was inside, he punched it. The glass went everywhere, including his knuckles. Naruto winced a little bit but was shocked to find a sword inside it. He went towards it, feeling drawn towards it. Lifting it up, he felt the sword vibrating. The sword stopped vibrating after while and everything went quiet and Naruto's eyes felt stronger. He looked at his eyes through the reflection, He noticed that they were glowing and more brighter than usual.

"Hey Kurama, What's wrong with my eyes." Naruto asked the Demon king.

"Kit, that is the Tenseigan, Its a unique dojutsu, it belonged to Homura Otsutsuki. He was the brother of the sage of six paths, Hagoromo Otsutsuki." Kurama explained.

"So, what are the abilities?" Naruto asked, curious of its abilities.

"It gives you control over all five elements, lets you push and pull all things. Also it gives you the Tenseigan chakra mode, which is basically an all around boost." Kurama explained, using his wisdom from living more than 1000 years.

Naruto, forming a the cross hand seal, made 30 Kage Bunshins to clean his house. He want to the back of his house and saw a small backyard. Making another Kage Bunshin to shape the yard while he went to the market district to buy some things for his home.

~ 15 minutes later ~

~ Market District ~

Naruto is walking through the market district, looking for a shinobi store to get some more equipment. He had just bought some things for his garden and house. As he was walking he suddenly saw a girl with green hair being chased by a mob. Paying more attention, he heard the word, "Demon," being used along with other words. Naruto having seen enough, decided to help the girl, who was around his age, about 9 years old. (AN, Naruto is 7.) Naruto, making a clone to hold his stuff, ran after the mob. Putting the mob in a slight genjutsu, Naruto grabbed the girl and sunshined towards his home.

As Naruto put the girl down, he saw that she was whimpering. After some interrogation, he figured that she was a jinchuriki and was homeless. He decided that she would live with him, as he did not want to see a person so similar to him be homeless, as she would most likely get killed or raped.

END OF CHAPTER

A/N; I know, this chapter was small and most likely bad. I just wanted to get this chapter done so I could do the time skip.

Naruto is 7 and Fuu is 9.

Next chapter - TIME SKIP- End Of Gato