New Summons

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?" A fox asks.

"Umm T-the f-fox a-asked m-m......." Naruto stuttered before he got interupted by the fox. "SPEAK PROPERLY BOY!"

"TheKyuubiaskedmetosignthiscontractandthentoldmetodosignsandnow." Naruto says, still very scared.

"PROPERLY!"

"S-Sorry, The Kyuubi asked me to sign this contract and then told me to do signs and now I'm here." Naruto says a bit calmer.

"Hmm, I sense Kyuubi-sama in you, are you his jinchuriki?" The Fox asked.

"Jin what" Naruto asked.

The fox just looked at him with a deadpan.

"Oi Kit, let me explain." And with that, Naruto is pulled out into his mindscape.

"How do I do that?" Naruto asks.

"Just remove half of the seal." Naruto hesitates but does it since he has nothing to lose.

~Kyuubi takes over and explains the situation~

Naruto is taken to the den to meet the boss summon and she agrees to train him for 3 years on their summoning land.

YEAR 1

Naruto learns how to control his chakra and masters the beginner level of the kitsune taijutsu style and kenjutsu style.

As Naruto is walking through the den, he comes across a scroll on fuinjutsu and starts learning it in his free time. By the end of the year, he was already on his fifth level.

YEAR 2

Naruto is taught the Shadow Clone jutsu and the Shadow clone explosion jutsu, and the Kitsune clan ninjutsu.

Year 3

He learns to master the taught jutsu and makes his own. He calls his jutsu the Wind Style: Wind Blade. It is chakra manipulation, kind of like the chidori but wind chakra manipulation. The second jutsu he made is called the destructo disk. (Krillin's technique from DBZ.)

After his 3 years of training with the Kitsune clan, he was given a familiar, which was a newborn  black fox named Kenchi.

After finishing his training he was reverse summoned to the human world, he slowly made his way to Land of Forests to get to the Village Hidden in the Waterfall.