B2 C3; Revelations and Resurrections

Naruto walked through Yukigakure thinking about what Koyuki had told him almost three days ago. "There is no way out of this, you have to come to Konoha for the meet and greet!" Naruto looked up at the sky, he knew that he would end up meeting his family. Naruto was annoyed, he didn't want to go back to that hellhole.

Naruto felt a pull in his seal, signalling that Kurama wanted to talk with him. Naruto looked around and realised he was close to his house, walking into the house a running Hotaru slammed into his legs. Naruto looked down at the teary-eyed Hotaru with a smile. Suddenly, a young dishevelled female came running with a bottle of milk in her hands.

"Oh, your back." The young lady said tiredly. Naruto smiled at her before replying.
"Hi there Emi, I hope Hotaru didn't give you any trouble." Emi smiled back. "He didn't but when I gave him milk, he started to cry and wouldn't drink it." She said in mock anger during the end.

After talking with her for a while Naruto went into his room and locked it, hoping not to be disturbed while talking to his furry friend. Entering his mindscape, he realised that he was in a forest. Naruto had let Kurama decide upon the mindscape he wanted.

"KURUMA I'M HERE!" Naruto yelled into the forest. Suddenly the orange nine-tailed fox came out of the forest. "No need to yell, I have sensitive ears." The fox growled out in anger.
"Calm down little foxy, why'd you call me here?" Naruto joked. The fox growled at him before saying, "I want to talk to you about you going to Konoha."

Kuruma saw Naruto get a solemn look on his face. "I know that you don't want to meet your family again, but think about Hotaru, do you think that he would be safe if you were ever on the move? If you go back, at least Hotaru would be safe." Kurama said, not wanting to waste time. "Plus, I have seen through my chakra in your siblings that your family is truly sorry and suffering without you," Kurama added.

Naruto looked up at Kurama so quickly that his head nearly came off. "What do you mean by they are suffering?" Naruto asked him.

"I'll show you," Kurama said before showing a projection.

~In Projection~

Kushina was crying in her room along with Mito and Minato looking solemn while Menma was not showing any emotions. "Minato, please bring him back," Kushina said while sobbing.

"P-please D-dad bring back my brother." Mito also added.

"I h-have sent out Anbu to find him," Minato said, holding in his tears.

~FAST FORWARD~

In a different setting, Kushina was again crying with Mito as Minato was talking. "Since he is a Taki shinobi, we cannot bring him back." Minato finished letting a tear roll down his eyes.

~FAST FORWARD~

This projection showed Menma breaking things and continuously crying. "I'm so sorry, I should've treated you better Naruto." He said while balling.

~PROJECTIONS END~

Naruto was now teary-eyed. "See kit, you should go back, at least try to forgive them. They are truly sorry and begging for your forgiveness."

Naruto sniffed while summoning a tissue to wipe his tears. "I will go back to Konoha with Koyuki to at least visit them. It's the perfect opportunity." Naruto said, still sniffing.

With that, Naruto leaves the mindscape, getting ready to pack his and Hotaru's things.

~Next Day~

Naruto, Koyuki and Hotaru were standing outside the snow village. Naruto was carrying the young Hotaru in his arms trying to get him to stop squirming. Naruto sighed at the energy of the small blonde, "why did he have to inherit my energy?" he muttered to himself.

Naruto waited patiently, while Hotaru was not as patient, for Koyuki to say goodbye to her fans who had come to see them off.

After what seemed like and hour of waiting, and about answering a million questions from Hotaru, Koyuki finally started head towards their direction.
"C'MON LETS GO OLD LADY!" The young blonde yelled, causing the rest of the bodyguards around them to stifle the chuckles as the black haired kage seemingly started to grow in size.

Seeing this happen, Naruto put down the overactive kid and whispered in his year, "Your on your own for this" Causing Hotaru to wide eyed.

"COME HERE YOU LITTLE-" Koyuki yelled as she started to chase Hotaru around their bodyguards.

~Time Skip~

Naruto and the group were now only 2 days travel away from Konoha, they had just packed up their tents and were ready to continue on their journey.
As they started to walk back on the road, Naruto heard something move in the bushes. Not wanting to scare his companions, Naruto kept a discreet eye on the bush, waiting for anything to move. Suddenly, a kunai shot out of the bush towards Naruto.

Pulling out his own kunai, Naruto deflected the incoming kunai. Out of pure luck, the kunai was deflected towards another hidden attacker, piercing his throat. This caused the other attackers to come out of their hiding spots.

Naruto looked around and took in the appearances of the attackers.

All of them were wearing Anbu masks with a swirl symbol on their foreheads. Naruto's eyes widened as he asked "Why are you attacking?"

The lead ANBU walked out of the treeline and said, We have an order to capture undercover Akatsuki members!"

"DOES IT LOOK LIKE I AM AN AKATSUKI?" Koyuki yelled.
"The akatsuki were supposed on this road, supposadly attacking Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze, Or Naruto Kitsune."
"Thats me" Naruto replied.

"Oh great, we have been sent by Ashina Uzumaki. Lord Naruto, you are to accompany us to the newly resurrected Uzushio village!" The Anbu exclaimed while bowing.

Suddenly, on of the anbu dropped down dead with a kunai sticking out of his throat. "Well well well, look at what we have here."

Everyone looked up and saw 4 men standing on the branches of different trees, wearing the Akatsuki robes.

END

A/N Its been a while, had to re write this chapter cause i didn't like anything I was writing plus I am busy at uni as well. Well have fun with this, see u in another 6-8 months ;)