B2 C2; He Is In ____

Naruto walked through the village towards the Yukikage office with the 13-month-old Hotaru on his shoulders. Naruto smiled as Hotaru giggled while playing with his hair. Over the month, Naruto had decided to not do any mercenary work because he wanted to take a break. Of course, Hotaru was enjoying this as he was now getting more attention from his father.

As Naruto walked, he noticed the smiles and blushes he was receiving from some of the female villagers. Naruto smiled back at everyone, thinking about Konoha, where he would only receive scorn and hateful glares. Suddenly, a small red-haired girl ran into Naruto and fell over. Naruto crouched down on one knee and frantically started to see if the girl was injured.

"I'm so sorry, I should've paid attention to where I was walking," Naruto said desperately hoping she wouldn't start crying. Naruto looked her over, slightly relieved that there were no scratches or bruises on her.

"I-it's alright." The girl replied. "It was my faul-" The girl quickly stopped as her green eyes went wide realising who she was talking to. "A-are y-you N-naruto K-kitsune?" She asked.

Naruto smiled and nodded, "Yes, I am Naruto Kitsune." Naruto took a step back in fear as he saw the glint in her eyes.

"CAN I PLEASE HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH!?" She yelled out while Naruto covered Hotaru's ears.

"S-sure, what is your name?" Naruto replied with another smile as Hotaru hadn't been affected by the powerful scream while getting the small redhead's autograph book and pen, which randomly appeared in her hands.

"My name is Mito" She replied quickly. Naruto faltered, thinking about the Uzumaki-Namikaze family, as his eyes took a sad look.

"Sure, here you go." Naruto quickly recomposed himself and signed the book.
"Now, if you don't mind, I have to be somewhere," Naruto said bluntly, still not thinking properly, and started to walk away. As Naruto went away, the girl took on a sad frown herself.

Naruto soon reached the Yukikage's office and knocked.
"Come in!" Was the short reply from behind the door.

Opening the door, Naruto looked at Princess Yuki. She had changed her hair since he last saw her, it was now short and blonde. 'Probably for a new movie' Naruto thought to himself. Meanwhile, Hotaru started clapping and giggling as he saw Yuki. As a result, the princess took him from Naruto and started to play with him.

"So the reason why I called you is that I need you to escort me and the director for Princess Gale and The Wind Lord to a fan meet and greet." She said nervously.

"So, where is this meet and greet?" He said, noticing her nervousness.

"K-Konoha." She stammered quietly.

~ KONOHA ~

~6 Days Later~

Menma walked towards the hospital, pondering over what Naruto's apparent fiance had said. As he walked he saw some from his peripheral vision which caught his attention. He turned towards the area to see people were quickly crowding around it. He smiled as he realised what it was. It was a new Princess Gale movie.

Menma smiled as he thought of Koyuki, his girlfriend. He had broken up with Fuu after he had learnt of what she did with Naruto. Since Koyuki lives in Snow Country, they talk to each other through letters. In the latest letter, she had told him to get ready for her arrival. She is promoting a new movie in Konoha, thus her reason to come.

"Oh look, Lord Menma is also in the movie." Someone in the crowd said.

Quickly snapping his head towards the poster, Menma ran into the crowd and started to carefully examine the poster. He saw a blonde-haired man who looked exactly like him. Looking at the names of cast members written on the poster, he nearly had a heart attack. He quickly, but carefully ripped the poster from the wall and ran towards the Hokage tower.

Less than a minute later, he ran into Kushina, he quickly grabbed her by the arm and basically dragged her towards the Hokage tower as she screamed behind him.

Menma nearly broke the door as he kicked it open.

"MENMA, WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!?" Minato and Kushina yelled together. "I COULD'VE BEEN IN A MEETI-" Minato was about to continue only to shut up as he saw Menma holding a poster.

"Look, it's Naruto. He's in a movie." Menma said, only to have the poster snatched out of his hand.

"B-b-but where is he?" Kushina asked with tears in her eyes as she looked upon the most recent photo of her son.

"I don't know, I'll send a letter to Koyuk-" Menma was cut off there as the window shattered and Mito burst into the room.

"I found Naruto!" She exclaimed as Minato looked at the window sadly, muttering about children with no manners.

"I found him in snow country, he is coming to Konoha with Koyuki next week!" She exclaimed as Kushina started to cry in happiness.

"I'll tell Karin of the good news so she can welcome her fiance." Minato smiled, hoping to see his family get back together again.

~END, Small chapter I know, I couldn't think of anything else to add.