Welcome to Yukigakure

Naruto had just entered the land of snow. As soon as he stepped foot on the land, he continued running straight to Yukigakure, the closest place to have a medic nin, knowing that he didn't have time to waste. He wanted to save his future wife and Hotaru's mother. For that reason, he had jumped off the ship and started to water walk. Running straight through the gate, leaving the gate guards confused for a moment, then suddenly calling for SNOW, (their version of ANBU) As Naruto was running, he noticed that he was being chased by special opps. Quickly spotting the hospital, Naruto ran straight through the door, with SNOW only a couple of seconds behind him.

Grabbing the nearest doctor, Naruto took him inside a free room and summoned a fox, the fox looking at the situation, quickly reverse-summoned Karin. Naruto threatened the doctor and told him to heal Karin.

"So, How is Hotaru? Is he well?" Naruto asked the fox.

"He is well, he is still sleeping." The fox replied.

With that, the fox disappeared. Suddenly, Naruto was surrounded by the SNOW. Naruto not wanting to cause trouble, surrendered. He was taken to the Yukikage, Koyuki. She was the Yukikage and the Daimyo of the country.

As he entered the office, he noticed that it looked a lot like the Hokage's office. In the center of the room was a desk, which had at least 3 stacks of papers on each side, and in the middle was Koyuki. On the desk, he saw it had a photo of a blonde haired boy, a red haired girl, both of them had green eyes, next to them was a masked man with spiky white hair and a girl with mint green hair, right next to them was Koyuki herself.

Of course, Naruto knew who each and every one of them was, the blonde boy was Menma, the red haired girl was Mito, the masked man with white hair was Kakashi Hatake and the girl with mint green hair was Fuu. He wondered what Fuu was doing with the leaf shinobi.

Koyuki looked up from her paper work to notice that Menma was standing right in front of her. Deciding to break the ice, she asked, "So Menma, what brings you here?"

Naruto, slightly taken aback by her calling him Menma, replied, "I am not Menma."

Koyuki, was annoyed, her friend, was pretending not to be himself, deciding to take a closer look at him and noticed the mans blue eyes and whisker marks. "Well who are you?" she asked.

"I am Naruto Kitsune." He replied, not seeing any reason to lie, since he wanted to settle in snow country with Hotaru and Karin.

She looked at him suspiciously and said, "Why are you in my office?"

The SNOW captain, decided this was the moment to explain their intrusion, "He was brought here because he was caught running into the village, which we considered as a threat as it looked like he was going to wreak havoc on the village." The captain said in slight annoyance in his voice.

"So, do you have anything that can explain your actions?" She asked Naruto.

"I needed a medic nin to help save my Fiance." He replied.

"Do you have any way to prove that you are not lying?" she continued her interrogation.

"You can find her in the hospital, hopefully being treated." He replied again.

Nodding to the SNOW guards, she continued talking to him. The SNOW left looking for the girl.

"So, are you related to Menma and Mito, because you look a lot like Menma." She asked and watched Naruto stiffen at that name.

"Somewhat," Naruto replied, trying to ignore the question.

"Please elaborate," She said.

"FINE! They are my triplets," Naruto said with anger clear in his voice.