Leaving TAKI

Naruto ran around in his house as he drew a massive storage seal to seal the house. when he was sure he had everything ready, placed a large storage seal in front of the house and sealed it away. Naruto ran into Shibuki's office and placed his resignation papers in front of him. Shibuki grew angry by the time he finished reading and ordered his personal ANBU to attack Naruto,as they were about to touch him, Naruto disappeared in a white flash, leaving them confused.

Naruto had just appeared outside Taki, he knew he would get attacked and made another copy of the resignation papers and sent them to the Daimyo of the Land of Hot Water. Quickly running away as he figured they would start looking for him, He ran towards the Land of Iron, The only place he could go to, considering that if he went to the Land of fire, he could get captured by Konoha shinobi, and If he went to any other country, he would be captured by shinobi for the bounty soon to be on him.

MEANWHILE IN TAKI

Many shinobi were running around looking for Naruto, they couldn't even find his house.

Fuu had just been returning from Shibuki's office, She had seen all the panicked shinobi running around and wondered what was happening. Naruto had broken up with her in wave. He had been ignoring her and acted very cold around her. When she found out that Naruto had left, she was happy, she could now be with Aoki and not be worried about Naruto finding out. She thought of going to his house to take some of her things but found them in front of her house.

BACK TO NARUTO

Naruto had been running for several hours, He had just entered the land of iron and was looking for a village to refill his supplies. He found a place called Shukuba town, deciding to have a rest he bought a room in a motel. Naruto thought about his life up to this point, He thought of the first few years of his life, he wasn't exactly loved, He would get abused by his parents for returning home dirty and 'lying' then the few years he spent with Fuu, he realized that all those memories were fake. He thought about his family, wondering how long it took them to find out that he left. With that last thought, Naruto drifted off to dreamland.

KONOHA 7 Years Ago (1 year after Naruto Left)

Mito had been looking for her eldest brother, The last time she had seen him was when he was banging on the front door after Menma had locked him out for beating him in hide and seek. She remembered all the fun time they used to have. In the Namikaze-Uzumaki household, it was considered normal to see Naruto disappear for long periods of time. She would normally see him at night beating on the front door, but Menma would not let her help him. She tried to talk to her parents about this but they just ignored the questions. This annoyed her greatly. When she couldn't find Naruto, she decided to ask her parents who just ignored her again.

KONOHA 5 Years Ago (3 years after Naruto left)

Kushina was thrilled, her children were joining the academy. She had taken photos of Menma and Mito, and taken them to the Academy, as she got home, she decided to place the photos of Menma and Mito into their respective photo albums, as she placed the final photo, she saw a photo coming out of her diary, deciding to open it, she saw a photo of her holding three toddlers. Deciding to read what was written above the photo, she read;

My 3 children, Naruto, Menma and Mito

That last name sent her into numerous flashbacks. She remembered Minato reading Master Jiraiya's first novel, 'The Tale of a Gutsy Ninja' and naming their first born Naruto. She couldn't remember the last time she saw him. She rushed upstairs, looking for Naruto's room, she only saw 3 rooms, they were Menma, Mito and her rooms. Checking the guest rooms, she found them empty.

Rushing to Minato's office, she saw him looking at a red book with confusion plastered on his face. Going behind him to see, she saw a bingo book entry, which both, confused her and scared her. Her son Naruto was in the bingo book. It read;