B2 C1; Return

Menma was currently talking with Izumo and Kotetsu, the eternal gate guards, when he saw a figure in the distance moving slowly towards the gates of Konoha. Kotetsu and Izumo noticed that Menma was not paying attention to their talk and was staring of to the distance.

Suddenly, Menma saw the figure collapse on the road. He ran forward to investigate.

As he was getting closer to the figure, he saw the long red hair covering the face. He could also tell that the figure was a female, covered in blood and her leg had been mauled by some wild animal.

Now he was right next to the woman, unsealing a bottle of water from his pouch and brought it closer to her. Lifting her head and putting it in his lap as he brought the bottle of water closer, he saw her green eyes flutter open and widened in surprise. Suddenly he heard her whisper something and brought his ear closer to her mouth.

"Na-Naruto" She said in a hushed whisper before passing out.

Menma's eyes widened as he heard his brothers name, he shook her asking for an explanation but didn't receive on as she was unconscious. Quickly picking her up, he took her to the hospital and ran to the Namikaze estate, knowing that his father hadn't gone to the Hokage tower yet.

"Dad!" He exclaimed, after opening the door and seeing that his father was about to flash away. Looking around he saw his mother and sister looking at him weirdly because of his outburst.

"What's wrong Menma?" Minato asked, looking at his panting son.

"I saw a girl at the walking towards the gate before she fell down... I went to her and heard her say Naruto's name before she fainted." He said, still panting. He looked up after not hearing anything for a minute, only to see shocked looks on his family's faces.

Suddenly his family started bombarding him with questions which he couldn't answer. So he gave them the next best thing, the girl's hospital room number and watched his family disappear. He sighed as he started to walk towards the hospital.

~2 days later~

Menma was sitting in the hospital room, looking at the female who had not awoken in the 2 days, since he found her. He looked down and started reading a book.

As he was reading his book, the female screamed "HOTARU! NARUTO!" scaring the crap out of Menma, as he jumped so hard that his head hit the roof, nearly knocking him out.

"Quickly summoning a shadow clone, who went straight to the Hokage tower to inform his father, he hurried over to the woman. "Hey, are you alright!" He asked frantically.

The woman looked up at him with tears and hope in her eyes as she asked, "Naruto?"

Menma looked down as he said "I am not Naruto, I am his twin."

Suddenly, the door crashed open and a wild Kushina appeared.

"Who are you and what do you know about my son?" She asked with teary eyes. Hoping to learn something about her long lost son.

"M-my name is Karin Uzumaki, and I am Naruto's fiance."

END

BOOK 2 Has now started, this was kinda the prologue (That's why it is a bit short), next chapter will be in 2 weeks as I am also doing another neglect story.