The unexpected Guest.

Naruto as sitting his house. He had settled down in Shimagakure, in the Land of Frost. He was well respected in the village. He had his own bar, he would be the bartender. He chose not to be shinobi and settled as a civilian. He could find out what's going on in other villages. He found out the Danzo died and the crimes he committed. That made him feel bad, but he still didn't trust his parents. He thought that it was all a hoax, thinking that Danzo is still alive, and his parents want him back to have the fox summons.

Speaking of the summons, he often got missions from them, to help out other foxes in the area and help them get to the summoning realm. Also he found out a way to remove Kurama from him, he had removed Kurama's soul and placed it into a statue of Kurama in the summoning realm. Kurama would get his chakra back when his triplets would use the chakra, leaving them with only a little amount of bijuu chakra, only enough to help the stay alive. He already had 3 tails worth of chakra.

Suddenly he heard a knock on the door, walking towards it, the door was starting to get banged on, grabbing a kunai, Naruto opened the door only to see bright red hair, brown glasses and red eyes. "Karin, what are you doing here?" Naruto asked, clearly surprised by Karin's appearance.

"I came looking for you," She replied, breathing heavily.

Naruto took in her appearance, she looked exactly the same as 8 months ago. He had been traveling to find a new plant which he could grow and put in his drinks, it was found in the land of Rice. He had gotten tired of traveling all day and decided to visit a bar to get something cold to drink, He had gotten pretty drunk and that's when Karin appeared. They both started talking over the next couple of days they talked and eventually had started a relationship. Eventually they ended up in the bedroom. Naruto looked down and saw a bump.

"A-a-are y-y-you p-p-pregnant?" Naruto asked, clearly surprised.

"Y-y-yes, i-i-it's y-y-yours." She stammered back, nervous about his reply. To her shock, Naruto quickly smiled and picked her up while spinning her around.

Naruto was thrilled, he was going to have a family, with a person he could spend his life with.

Time Skip

~ 1 Month later

Naruto was attending customers in the bar, everyone was congratulating him on having a child, it was a boy, The boy red eyes like his mother, and Blonde Hair like him, He also had the same whisker marks like him and red tips. They named him Hotaru (meaning firefly).

As Naruto finished work, he went to the vendors to get some supplies which would help them raise Hotaru, he got diapers, baby food and milk. As he finished cleaning the bought items into his scrolls, he heard an explosion and he was hit with the memories of his clone.

5 minutes ago

Naruto (clone) and Hotaru were eating together, where Naruto was trying to feed Hotaru, emphasis on trying because Hotaru kept moving his head. Suddenly he heard Karin laugh from behind him. He turned around and saw her holding her stomach in laughter.

"What?" The clone asked, irritated.

"Naruto, Hotaru is only 2 days old, he needs breast feeding, he cannot eat solid food." She said in between her laughter.

Naruto face palmed, Suddenly there was an explosion, the door was blown open and it flew back and hit Karin. Karin hit her head on the wall and was knocked out. The clone acting quickly, summoned a fox which transported the crying Hotaru and unconscious Karin to the Kitsune Forest. With that, the clone turned around and started to fight the intruders. He looked at them and saw, it was Aoki. The clone lunged at him and started fighting him. The clone couldn't do anything against Aoki. The clone noticed the veins around Aoki's eyes and neck. The clone instantly knew that these were the side effects of drinking the hero's water. The clone dispelled.

Naruto suddenly teleported, A black aura around him, he was beyond angry. Aoki ran towards Naruto. Naruto ducked under his punch and delivered a right hook to Aoki's ribs, sending him flying into the wall. Naruto ran towards Aoki leaning against wall and jumped up and hit him with a drop kick, sending him through the wall, into the next house. Aoki jumped up and kicked Naruto in the face making him fall down, Aoki jumped up trying to curb stomp his head into the ground, but Naruto dodged the stomp and grabbed Aoki's leg. He got up, while lifting the Aoki by the leg and flung him into another wall. Aoki got up and started doing handsigns. Aoki spat out a fireball, Naruto replied by forming a disk in his hand and said "WIND STYLE: DESTRUCTO DISC" He then threw the chakra disk which flew through the fireball, the Disk's wind chakra got caught on fire as it went through the fireball. The disk quickly cut straight through his arm, Turning on his Tenseigan gave Naruto an aqua cloak. Grabbing two of his truth seeker orbs, Naruto willed them to turn into spears, Naruto threw them at Aoki, Impailing both his lungs. Willing another spear, Naruto threw it into his liver, then finally into his heart.

As the TCM wore off, Naruto sensed himself being surrounded by shinobi, instead of running away, Naruto complied. He was taken to the Shimokage, After some questioning he was banished for causing violence.

Naruto quickly collected his things and went to the docks, from there, he got onto a ship to Yukigakure. As he was in his private cabin, He quickly summoned a fox to ask how Karin and Hotaru were. "Hotaru is fine, but Karin is in a coma, I suggest that you find a medic nin as quickly as possible." This scared Naruto, His first order of business would be to find a medic nin as soon as he stepped foot in Yukigakure.

CHAPTER END