Battle

As Naruto is walking through the Land Of Fire towards the Land Of Hot Water (AN, idk where Taki is :)) he notices the sound of fighting due to his heightened senses. As he gets closer, the sounds get louder.

When he finally reaches there, he finds thirty sound shinobi fighting against ten waterfall shinobi. Before he got to escape, he is sensed by a sound shinobi who throws a kunai at Naruto who barely dodges it, in the process he loses his new mask which was given to him by his summons. It was a Blue colored fox mask.

It was at this point where Naruto was unwillingly thrown into a border skirmish, as the sound shinobi kept throwing kunai at him. At this point Naruto had enough of the annoying shinobi and threw his own kunai at him, killing him instantly. As the shinobi fell, it gained the attention of the rest of the sound shinobi, who glared at Naruto.

Taking advantage of the distraction, the Taki shinobi fled, leaving Naruto on his own to defend against the Sound shinobi. Naruto noticed this and internally growled. Naruto started to fight against the sound shinobi, knowing that he wasn't a match for the chunnins he decided to summon Kenichi, but was only able to summon a smaller cub because of him being low on chakra. Before anyone could harm the cub, Naruto ordered him to leave. Naruto summoned his windblade and started to hack and slash, Injuring many of the shinobi. As Naruto was doing that, he sensed someone behind him, He just managed to dodge out of the way as a sword pierced an enemy's gut in front of him. Naruto grabbed the blade from the shinobi behind him and stabbed him with it.

Suddenly, Naruto fell on his knees, he was exhausted. He had not eaten since the day before and was constantly on the move. He looked up and saw the shinobi hoisting a tanto on him. Before he new what he was doing he put up his hands and muttered, SHINRA TENSEI, Suddenly the shinobi flew back, hitting his head on a tree and getting knocked out. Naruto looked at himself over and saw an aqua colored aura floating off of him. He looks up and notices that his eyesight is much sharper now. He notices that there is only one shinobi left, Naruto forms his destructo disc and throws it at the shinobi, slicing his head clean off.

Just then the aqua aura dispersed and he blacked out.

~Several hours later, Hospital in Taki~

Naruto wakes up and notices the plain white room of a hospital. He jumps off the single bed and puts on his clothes which were on the chair opposite the bed. He heads towards the door and opens it. Only to come face to face with a 17 year old Shibuki, the leader of the Village Hidden in the Waterfalls. The teenager just smiled at Naruto.

"WHO ARE YOU?" Naruto yelled as he fell into his fighting stance.

"Calm down kid, My name is Shibuki, I'm the leader of Waterfall." Shibuki said in a nonchalant tone.

"What am I doing here? Who Brought me here?" Naruto asked, a bit calmer but still on guard.

"My shinobi brought you here, you were found knocked out along with twenty-nine dead sound shinobi, and I have an offer for you." Shibuki said, surprised.

Naruto grew confused, He was pretty sure he counted thirty sound shinobi, One must have escaped, He figured. "What kind of deal?" he asked.

"Do you want to join my village as a shinobi? We'll give you a new house to live and no bills for the first three months. So what do you say?" Shibuki asked, Inwardly smirking, in hopes to get a new and talented young shinobi.

Naruto surprised decided to agree, it would be better than becoming a mercenary and would be protected by a village. "Ok, But I wish to be a gennin."

Shibuki just nodded, "Follow me to my office, to make things final."

15 minutes later, Takikage Office. (AN, I know Takikage doesn't exist so I made it because its easier to write Takikage than Leader of Waterfall village.)

Shibuki sat in his office looking over Naruto's shinobi application. Naruto had decided not to list his parents and used Kitsune as his surname, to honor his summons.

Shibuki smiled at Naruto and signed off on the application.

Shibuki gave the direction towards Naruto's new house. It was on the outskirts of the village.

SAME TIME, Orrochimaru's office, Ottogakure.

Orrochimaru was surprised, someone had just killed 29 of his ninja. He wrote a letter to the "Ottokage" to put the person in the bingo book.

Ottokage's office

The Ottokage sat in his office, ready to do what ever his master Orrochimaru has in store for him. He reads the letter and gets to work on his new task.

Bingo Book entry No. 3976

Rank C

Name ~ Naruto Kitsune

Age ~ 6-7 years old

Known as ~ The Water Fox

Description ~ 4 feet 3 inches, Blonde hair, Blue eyes, 3 whisker masks on each cheek. Wears a blue colored Fox Mask.

Affiliation ~ Takigakure

Wanted by ~ Ottogakure - Dead, 10000 Ryo. Alive, 50000 Ryo.

Wanted for ~ Killing 15 gennins, 12 chunnins, 2 Jonnins and severely injuring 1 jonnin.

Abilities:

Ninjutsu ~ C rank

Genjutsu ~ Unknown

Taijutsu ~ B rank

Kenjutsu ~ D rank

Jutsu created - Wind Blade, can pierce through metal.

Summons ~ Foxes

Fuinjutsu ~ Unknown

Approach Status ~ chunnin and above only.

CHAPTER END

AN The bingo book entry is only what that one jonnin saw and was confirmed by Shibuki when he saw the entry.