Jolyne《Bullies》

Requested by: No one.

Tw: bullying

Reader has she/her pronouns and is referred to as a girl. I am a proud simp for Jolyne.

~~~~

The cafeteria was filled with people. Everyone had already gotten a chance to grab some breakfast, but I accidentally overslept so I didn't get a chance to actually get anything. I looked around for my girlfriend, Jolyne, but I couldn't find her so I sat down at an empty table for now. If she wasn't here already, chances are she overslept too. I didn't see Ermes, Gwess or F.F. either, which was a bit suspicious.

"Hey, you there!" Someone called out, and I saw three women standing in front of me. The one in the front was very muscular. If she was about to put up a fight, I most likely wouldn't stand a chance. My stand isn't fit for fighting, and I'm not physically strong at all.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Yeah, scram. We want this table."

"Oh, sorry but I'm waiting for someone." The girl slammed her hands on the table, leaning down to give me a mean stare.

"Did it sound like a question to you? I told you, we want this table, so leave." Jolyne had told me that I shouldn't let everyone walk all over me, but it wasn't easy when I didn't have anything to use to my advantage.

"I'm not going to leave. Please, just leave me alone!" I tried to sound angry, but I most likely failed miserably.

"Oooo! Watch out, she might get her girlfriend to kick your ass if you continue!" One of the girls behind her teased, making the other two laugh loudly. I noticed a lot of people had discreetly set their gaze on us. I knew it wouldn't be easy to back down from this.

"Right, she's Kujo's girlfriend, isn't she?"

"I can stand up for myself!"

"Oh really? Then why are you trembling?" They kept laughing and I looked down to see my hands were shaking. Damnit, I couldn't even hide it. It was pathetic! I was pathetic. There's no way Jolyne could proudly call me hers this way! Their laughters got to me, and I stood up, catching their attention. Without thinking, I slapped the woman across the face. When I realized what I had done, my hands flew to my mouth.

"I-I'm sorry- I didn't mean to- I didn't-" The woman was really pissed off now. One could almost see steam exit her ears. I tried to take a step back, but I was still standing in front of the bench. I fell back and got sat down again. I leaned back, closing my eyes. I had just accepted my defeat when someone gently pressed their hands on my shoulders.

"Now, what's this? They're not bothering you, are they?" I opened my eyes, looking up. I was met by the sight of Jolyne standing behind me. She leaned down and gave me a quick peck on the lips before turning back to the women in front of us. "Leave."

"Why should we obey your orders? We were here first!"

"I don't think so... You see, I was over by the food, getting some extra for Y/N since she overslept when I heard a commotion. I turned around and witnessed you three messing with my girl. Now you can fuck off before I choose to use violence." She said it so confidently I could just sit there in awe.

"Tch. Fuck you, man." The women left. One of them now had a small, faint, red mark on her cheek. Jolyne sat down next to me, putting her arm around me.

"You okay?"

"Yeah... I'm sorry I couldn't do more, you must think I'm pathetic. I swear I really tried to get them to walk away!" Jolyne giggled and gave me another kiss.

"Don't worry, I won't let them lay a single finger on you. Besides, you did great! I was so proud of you when you slapped that bitch!" She said, making me giggle.

"Really? It felt pretty weak."

"It left a mark, didn't it? That says something about your strength at least." I smiled and leaned on her slightly as Ermes sat down at our table, letting out a whistle.

"Hey, did you see that? Someone slapped that girl who keeps bullying everyone." Ermes said, making Jolyne chuckle.

"Yeah, that's my Y/N for ya."

"WHAT?!" She exclaimed and turned to me. "YOU DID THAT?! AMAZING!" She had a large grin on her face, almost as if she thought it made me cool.

"Well, I'm working on it! I want to be able to stand up for myself!" I replied. Jolyne kissed my cheek.

"Yeah, but regardless, I'll always be by your side if you need me."