Ermes《Mall》

Requested by: Vanessajoestar

Ermes is a badass so I hope I made this good enough for the Ermes simps lol

~~~~

It was a pretty boring morning. I woke up about an hour ago, but I hadn't gotten out of bed yet. Why should I? I had nothing to do and no one to hang out with. What fun would there be to walk around the house all day on a Saturday?

That's when my phone rang. I groaned and turned to answer it, more or less hoping it'd be about something fun.

"Hello?"

"Y/N! We're going to the mall today. Wanna come?" Jolyne asked excitedly.

"I mean, sure... But who's 'we' exactly?"

"Oh, it's me, Ermes, F.F. and hopefully you." The second I heard her name I knew I was in.

"Oh yeah! I'd love to. When should I get there?"

"We'll pick you up at 11a.m. Be ready by then!"

"Got it!" We hung up and I instantly got out off bed. I threw on some nice clothes and ran downstairs to eat something. After running around the house for a bit, I eventually found my wallet and my keys.

~~~

Jolyne parked her car outside my car and honked to announce her arrival.

"Hey guys!" I ran down the steps and up to the car. I was about to open the passenger door when F.F. stopped me.

"Nope, this seat is taken. You got to sit in the back with Ermes." She pointed to the back, where Ermes sat with her arms crossed, staring out the window.

I stepped inside and sat down on the other side of the backseat.

"Hey! Uh... What's up?"

"Hm? OH Y/N! SORRY I WASN'T PAYING ATTENTION!" She reached out and pulled me into a tight hug. She was huge compared to me, so she really got me all wrapped up. "I'm glad you decided to join!"

"Me too!" She let go of me so I could put on my seat belt while Jolyne began driving.

Before we knew it, we reached our destination.

"Oooo! I wanna go to the coffee shop!" F.F. Exclaimed as we entered. Jolyne let out a sigh.

"Can't we at least start off with some actual shopping?" She asked.

"What money? I'm broke." Ermes explained, but I wasn't believing her.

"Mhm, is that why your boobs look bigger? Are you hiding money again? From who and why?" She raised an eyebrow at me.

"You're looking at my boobs?"

"HEY! IT'S NOT MY FAULT THEY'RE IN MY FACE WHEN WE TALK!"

"Well, it's not like it's hard to just... look up." She smirked at me, and I could feel my own heart beating rapidly.

"Well, I am looking at your eyes right now... that counts, right?" She leaned down slightly, getting closer to my face.

"You can't deny that you want to look." Her gaze moved further down, to the spot below my nose. Was she staring at my lips?

"Ehem... Not to interrupt, but F.F. and I are going to get some water..." Jolyne interrupted us, and Ermes straightened her back again. I felt the blush creep up on my cheeks when I realized they saw it.

"Got it. Let's go buy stuff, Y/N." Ermes walked ahead of me in a different direction than the others and I eagerly followed.

"So, where are we going?"

"Where do you wanna go? I do have some money... So let me know what you want me to buy for you!" She grinned and gave me a wink.

"Oh... Well I've been wanting to buy some shoes? What do you think?" She grabbed my hand and sped up her pace.

"You got it! Let's go!" We ran into a shoe store. It was pretty big and filled with people. She never actually let go of my hand, but I didn't really mind. Though, I did walk in front of her to show her the sections with my style of shoes.

"Hey, look at these!" I let go of her hand and held up a pair. "Do you think they'd look good on me?"

"Of cou-"

"No." We both turned our heads to the side, looking at the person who spoke. We ended up looking at Miu Miu, a woman who most of us absolutely hated.

"And what do you want, bitch?" Ermes spoke up with a frown.

"What? She asked a question and I answered it. Is it that hard to understand?"

"She asked me, not you."

"Says who?"

"I do."

"And who are you to talk?"

"Her girlfriend, why?" I nearly choked on my own breath when I heard those words leave Ermes' mouth. She called herself my girlfriend?! Was I having a heartattack or was my heart just beating faster than usual?

"Oh really? Then why aren't you telling her those shoes would look good on her?"

"Shut up! I was about to tell her!"

"What's stopping you?" Miu Miu was enjoying how worked up Ermes was getting, and I was just about to try and calm her down when she rushed forward and delivered a punch right to her face. Miu didn't even have time to react before falling back onto the floor. She sat there in shock, bringing her hand up to her bloody nose.

"Ermes, let's go." I had thrown away the shoes and tugged on her arm, but she wasn't listening.

"That's what you get for being in the way!"

"ERMES!"

"Huh?" Finally, she was listening.

"We need to go!" A few security guards approached us, and she got the hint. Her hand found mine again as she managed to squeeze us through the crowd of people.

Eventually, we got out of the store. It was a lot less crowded outside, so we found a calm spot and sat down on a bench.

"Sorry about that... I didn't mean to cause a scene..." She sincerely sounded apologetic about it.

"Ermes... Why did you call me your girlfriend?"

"..."

"I just... I didn't mind it... I just want to know why."

"You didn't mind it?"

"...No."

"Good. It just kinda slipped out... Like, I've been thinking about asking you out since, I don't know, forever..." I noticed the faint red color on her cheeks beginning to match mine.

"You... like me?"

"Yeah! A lot, actually..." I wrapped my arms around her, clinging tightly to her as she hugged me back.

"Thank god! I'm so happy it's mutual!" I smiled at her. She smiled back, leaning closer to my face. My heart skipped a beat again, but she stopped suddenly and looked at something behind me.

I turned around to see what it was. It ended up being Jolyne handing some money to F.F. as they were looking in our direction.

"Did they..." I began, but Ermes said it first.

"DID YOU GUYS BET ON US?!"